Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Officer’s death broadcast live on social media

Officer’s death broadcast live on social media

Sick.

The graphic death of a Missouri lawman -slain in a Wellston market on Sunday afternoon- was transmitted live to social media and shared by a local newspaper before next-of-kin could be notified.

When confronted about their mistake, the news agency began an attack on the officer’s character.

North County Police Cooperative Officer Michael Langsdorf was killed while responding to a call at Clay’s Wellston Food Market at approximately 4:30 PM, after someone had reported that an individual was attempting to cash a bad check.

Upon arrival to the scene, Langsdorf became involved in an altercation with the suspect and was fatally shot.

“He was wrestling with the man, and the man just turned around and shot him,” explained Kashina Harper, the woman who posted a live video of the incident to social media.

The video, which has since been taken down by Facebook but exists elsewhere, portrayed a heartbreaking scene: Langsdorf, a father of two, bleeding out face-down on the market floor.
    https://www.leoaffairs.com/update-st...as-cleared-of/

Disgusting.

Damn. We are diminished.
    #RESIST

Name:  gf0r0rrd18631.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  32.4 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    The Saint Louis Post Dispatch was also good enough to post the Youtube footage on their website. After that was taken down, they dragged out an old story how allegations had been made against the officer in an overtime complaint (but were dropped).

Stay classy, Saint Louis.

Site Supporter
    Name:  CFA0A28F-DD9F-49D2-904E-05EA735CEF9F.jpg
Views: 597
Size:  44.3 KB

Boy saved by fallen officer shares memory, gratitude

North County Cooperative Ofc. Michael Langsdorf was killed in the line of duty Sunday. Since then, many other law enforcement officers have been sharing this picture from the St. Louis Post Dispatch in 2003 after he helped save children from a house fire. Today, I had the opportunity to meet that little boy in the picture, who is now a young man, and says the news of Officer Langsdorf’s death is “heartbreaking,” saying he hoped to meet him again one day.
    https://www.kmov.com/news/boy-saved-...Zfo_Vmend2yK1g

Artists, journalists, (self-described) intellectuals.

An actor assassinated Lincoln, Jane Fonda sat on NVA AAA equipment and taunted U.S. POW's. Duranty was a Stalin apologist, Ellsberg needs nothing more than his name, Rather expressed that he would not alert U.S. personnel to an imminent ambush, and the NYT's aggressively disburses classified information.

Does anyone really expect better from such ilk.

Invite them to the funeral. Have them sit on the front row. Have them watch the honor guard fold the flag from the casket and present it to the sobbing widow and bewildered children.

Then stare them in the eye, and ask them "Aren't you proud? Aren't you happy for the way you helped?"

I'd rather eat a pound of ground glass than shake that reporter's hand.
    Last edited by SeriousStudent; 06-25-2019 at 05:35 PM.

I don't really have adequate words.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I don't really have adequate words.

Neither do I, blues.

RIP, Officer Langsdorf.

User Tag List