Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm not a good person, most of the time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I think you've confused 'evil' with 'selfish'.
    No. I meant evil and I'm not confused about my choice of that word in the slightest.

I am sorry, human beings are evil. There is nothing that you will ever say that will ever convince me otherwise
    Last edited by Cypher; 06-23-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I disagree. While we all have the capacity to do evil and we all have our inner monster, we all have the ability to not do evil and do good in the world.

What matters is whether we exercise our free will to control those aspects of our personalities.
    I wasn't soliciting opinions.

Site Supporter
    When I did security at a retirement center, a drunk resident ran over my foot with his motorized wheel chair. He did it on purpose and talked ugly to me. After he passed out, I let the air out of his tires.

Interesting how some of you comment how this is public and you do not want to respond. But have had no problem with viscous slandering of others. Maybe if you have nothing to contribute just stay out.

1. I am in a marriage where I am the sole working person. Has been that way for far too long now. Which has made me selfish when I can indulge from extra money.

2. I close myself off from most people. I am a loyal and dependable friend to those close. But I keep one hell of a force field up to others and new people.

3. I have developed a serious taste of disgust and hate from all the political bullshit.

4. I really dislike people who say I am wrong for treating my dogs like my kids. Y’all can fuck off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    I wasn't soliciting opinions.
    New to the Internet, are ye, Pilgrim?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    New to the Internet, are ye, Pilgrim?
    No. But I knew my statement was going to start an argument because no one really wants to agree with it because no one really wants to acknowledge that they, specifically them are evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Interesting how some of you comment how this is public and you do not want to respond. But have had no problem with viscous slandering of others.
    Please, name names

Site Supporter
    I think I'll go read last week's paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    No. But I knew my statement was going to start an argument because no one really wants to agree with it because no one really wants to acknowledge that they, specifically them are evil.
    I’m generally a good person...

User Tag List