Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wilson Combat Mag Guide for the 92C

I've never had any issues with making magazine reloads on my 92D, and I have the OEM lanyard loop in place.

Wilson Combat makes quality 92 replacement components, but the magazine guide is pretty low on my priority or desirability list, as I question its need and is more protrusive than the lanyard loop.

Best, Jon

Thanks all. I’m fine on reloads with the full size 92. The lanyard loop doesn’t seem to get in my way. I’m thinking the mag guide could help a bit with the 92C and my XL hands.

I like the magazine guide for carry, because it rounds the back corner, not as big a change as a bobtail 1911 but for me it makes a small difference, especially with the thick factory base plates. Not so much with mec-gars.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbag View Post
    I like the magazine guide for carry, because it rounds the back corner, not as big a change as a bobtail 1911 but for me it makes a small difference, especially with the thick factory base plates. Not so much with mec-gars.
    This. I find it helps reloads on the short compact frame and helps contour the back for concealment.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I removed the lanyard, and put a flat one on mine. I don’t want any protrusion on my Compact frame.
    Lanyards ward off evil spirits

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Lanyards ward off evil spirits
    That would explain the increase in paranormal activity in my home.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    This. I find it helps reloads on the short compact frame and helps contour the back for concealment.
    Making the grip longer aids concealment?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Making the grip longer aids concealment?
    Often, especially if it rounds off a sharp edge that presses against your clothing.

User Tag List