Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: New J-frame backup gun advice

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I have a 360PD and a 340, and I have shot probably 20-30 total 357 through them. I think the blast is worse than the recoil, and have been meaning to experiment a little with some fast powders in some reloads, just to see what it maybe could be like.
    The blast isn't what made the web of my hand bleed.
    Well, you may be a man. You may be a leprechaun. Only one thing’s for sure… you’re in the wrong basement.

Quote Originally Posted by BK14 View Post
    Yeah, I’m bummed for sure. Drawing this from my pocket vs my 26 is night and day. That said, when I go 10-8 today the 26 will still be there.
    Thing is, with a 26 you are (in essence) carrying two primaries. That may not be an issue . . . until it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Duces Tecum View Post
    Thing is, with a 26 you are (in essence) carrying two primaries. That may not be an issue . . . until it is.
    I may be slow with my reading comprehension today.... Can you clarify, carrying the 26 could be an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by BK14 View Post
    I may be slow with my reading comprehension today.... Can you clarify, carrying the 26 could be an issue?
    I did not intend to suggest that the G-26 is an issue. It's not. Actually, the question is whether or not to replace the G-26 (which has magazine compatibility with your service weapon) with a BUG that has less capacity and is slower to reload.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Duces Tecum View Post
    I did not intend to suggest that the G-26 is an issue. It's not. Actually, the question is whether or not to replace the G-26 (which has magazine compatibility with your service weapon) with a BUG that has less capacity and is slower to reload.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Comes out of a pocket reliably and consistently.....G26 not so much.

Sorry it took so long to update. The prompt email saying a shipping label would be coming was followed by over a month with no label. I just called generic CS again and had a label in 5 minutes.

Got the gun back, with the following attached:

Which that group looks like I’m crazy.... I’m going to shoot this one more time, have our revolver people at work try it as well to confirm it’s not just me. But regardless, you can still clearly see that the barrel is not installed right.

This is how the barrel still looks, definitely canted:

User Tag List