Thread: Question about Keepers Concealment holster fit

Question about Keepers Concealment holster fit

Does anyone known if the Beretta 92FS, square trigger guard/non-rail, will fit into the Keeper for Elite LTT?

I carry the 92FS, and god forbid if I used my 92FS for self-defense and the gun got throw into evident locker. Thus, I would like a holster that will accommodate my LTT too, and I have my eyes on the Keeper.

I read that Les Kismartoni or Les Pepperoni used 92A1 Keeper to carry his 92FS. If the man himself can verify, it would be awesome.

I would ping Keepers.

That said of the many concerns I have around a self defense action, holster issues is not one of them. If the statistics implode and you shoot someone I would walk into a gun store or do an Amazon next day and get something cheap to tide me over.

#RESIST

Yes the 92FS will fit the Elite holster as will the M9A1-3, the 92A1 is its own animal but a 92Fs can fit it as well depending on how its made.

But the easiest way to solve this problem is another Elite... at least that's what I tell myself..... LOL
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

User Tag List