Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Articles on the ATF seeking out those Glock auto sears from China

Articles on the ATF seeking out those Glock auto sears from China

https://www.poconorecord.com/news/20...gun-possession

The United States Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Pennsylvania announced on Wednesday that Tyler Lameo, 27, had been charged with the offense. According to United States Attorney David J. Freed, it is alleged that Lameo was in possession of a Glock 19 9 mm bearing an auto sear from April 20, 2018 through December 18, 2018.

Authorities are also seeking the forfeiture of several firearms, firearm components and ammunition, including the Glock, a Beretta Model ARX160 bearing a suppressor, an Iver Johnson Model Champion 12-gauge shotgun bearing a shortened barrel, a Chiappa Firearms Model SR-556 9 mm bearing a shortened barrel, a Sten 9 mm bearing a shortened barrel, a partial bump stock and miscellaneous suppressor components.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...232bea153.html

ST. LOUIS • A man from St. Louis County is facing a federal machine gun charge after federal agents say he bought conversion kits from China that convert Glock pistols into fully automatic weapons.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...508463411.html

A Chicago man authorities say vaulted from a balcony holding a package of “switches” used to convert Glock handguns into fully-automatic weapons during a raid is now held on $50,000 bond.
    #RESIST

I can remember when our range officers warned us not to snip that little strip of plastic in the Steyr AUG trigger assembly...or else.

(Hell, I wasn't even a fan of the three round burst. )
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Someone here has said that we are all only one bad decision away from ruining our lives. Rabbiting with a full baggy of dark sears likely qualifies.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

So technically anyone who claimed you can buy a machine gun from the internet was correct. They just stop a bit short of completing the story. Which ends with the buyer being tracked down and thrown in prison.
    Taking a break from social media.

Site Supporter
    ATF is not the only ones working these. ICE/HSI is as well, in conjunction with CBP since they are all coming out of China.

This has been going on for a year or more via wish.com and many of these are being recovered in other crimes.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Someone here has said that we are all only one bad decision away from ruining our lives. Rabbiting with a full baggy of dark sears likely qualifies.
    That's at least two bad decisions, likely several more than that. Just sayin'.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    So technically anyone who claimed you can buy a machine gun from the internet was correct.
    I'd ask where on the internet you can find these, simply to establish that it ain't quite as simple as going to Amazon, but I don't want my motives to be misconstrued, so never mind...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    I'd ask where on the internet you can find these, simply to establish that it ain't quite as simple as going to Amazon, but I don't want my motives to be misconstrued, so never mind...
    Wish.com, many of the direct from China shipping sites like it.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter

Oh man, now I can hear Governor Jabba da Hut calling for a ban on Glocks in Illinois. He'd be better off though if he banned pizza. he's had enough.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    You could find them on Ebay as "airsoft accessories".
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List