Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: NRA suspends Chris Cox

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    My ears are burning.

More of a cheapskate, though. The IDPA-lite match I'm shooting tomorrow is at an indoor range that requires the use of factory brass-cased rounds. Since Federal/Winchester bulk 9mm ammo is about half the price of .38 Special, I might have to bear down and shoot one of those detestable bottom-feeding, self-littering guns.
    That was pretty good
    #RESIST

Like many of you, I just got my recent "respond to Chris Cox" fundraising mailer. I returned it with a short note inside.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by 1911Nut View Post
    Bingo!! He seems like a nice guy, but his "reviews" are a huge waste of time, and initially I thought they were parodies!
    Perhaps I’m just late to the party, but I never considered Hickock45s infomercials “reviews”. He gets a gun(sponsored by budsgunshop dawt com!) , he shoots said gun and talks about it. Case closed. To my eyes it’s more candid then other YouTubers who confuse a 50 round range trip with “scientific evaluation”
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Like many of you, I just got my recent "respond to Chris Cox" fundraising mailer. I returned it with a short note inside.
    I just got a membership mailer from Wayne.. Inside I put a short note.." Not another dime until Wayne, and his $13,000 a month chippie are GONE!!" I'm going to the post office here shortly to drop it off in the post paid, self addressed envelope they thoughtfully enclosed..I honestly believe that if enough people returned their mailers with notes like this, and NO MONEY, sooner or later they're going to reach a point where more money is going out than coming in, at which point something is going to have to be done.. Like Reagan once said, "If you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat"

Site Supporter
    I was reading my copy of Shooting Illustrated and several things caught my eye.
    1. The new president said she was so happy to work with Cox.
    2. The vote totals for the board had North and West at the top. Both now baddies. Also in the top group was Brownell, who quit.
    3 Nugent was up there. That’s @$(()&.

Anyway , the useless TV enterprise is now defunct for new content.

Site Supporter
    Cox resigned: https://abcnews.go.com/US/top-nra-ex...ry?id=63962673

Now all will be well in the world and we will all eat strawberries. Why say that?

My old Russian grandmother used to say after some blather: Come the Revolution, we will all eat strawberries.

--

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post

Now all will be well in the world and we will all eat strawberries. Why say that?

My old Russian grandmother used to say after some blather: Come the Revolution, we will all eat strawberries.

--
    Jesus.

Chris was one of the good ones

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by TexasSiegfried View Post
    Interesting. As a Texan and a member of that forum, I am very glad to know what I may, and may not, think or express in public regarding the NRA.

Let me just add that every time I have been in a situation where someone has offered the "I cant tell you, but if you only knew" defense, I've had most of my concerns confirmed rather than alleviated, once everything came to light.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    I love it when a personal injury attorney says he cannot talk about a case and then talks about the case.

That's a bold move, Cotton. Let's see how it plays out.
    Last edited by David C.; 06-27-2019 at 11:34 AM.
    Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post

--
    WLP and Josh Powell basically just took over ILA.....anybody want to continue to tell me that I should be sending money to ILA because it’s different somehow from sending money to the regular NRA?
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

User Tag List