Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NRA suspends Chris Cox

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Yeah....folks saw that coming nineteen years ago. WLP is a small time, petty crook compared to Morris Dees.

https://rkeefe57.files.wordpress.com...orris-dees.pdf
    That's not my point, but carry on.

(BTW, citing a blog that could be titled "I Hate the SPLC" isn't particularly persuasive.)
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post

(BTW, citing a blog that could be titled "I Hate the SPLC" isn't particularly persuasive.)
    This won’t seem compelling, and may appear to be a “drive by” as I don’t comment a lot, but sometimes critics are correct.

I think you bring an interesting perspective so this is not a harsh drive by......

So you didn't read the Harper's article?
    #RESIST

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    So you didn't read the Harper's article?
    I believe you understood the point that I was making.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

I believe you understood the point that I was making.
    I did, my apologies. However, the article is good and relevant to the current issues with the SPLC despite the blog title.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Yeah, but not as tight as that intern’s ass.

In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    I just received a membership renewal notification from the NRA. The outside of the envelope says, in large print, "MEMBERSHIP NOTIFICATION August 2, 2019 Expiration," which could easily lead one to believe that my membership expires on August 2. However, my membership card says June 30, 2020. What expires on August 2 is a "special offer" if I renew early.

When I previously renewed, I paid for a 5 year membership, but realized some time after I checked my new membership card that it expired 3 years later. I did not address it at the time partly because I had other priorities, and partly because I just figured there are worse things than providing funds for an important cause. I had not known at that point that the real cause was WLP's next bespoke suit.

Now, looking at their borderline deceptive mailings as well as the way my prior renewal occurred, I wonder if their membership renewal tactics are deteriorating to below their fundraising tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Doesn’t pencil out, bro. If there’s roommates, the NRA would have to pick up the difference in hotel rooms by the hour. May as well pony up for the nicer pad and save the extra paperwork...
    If WLP stopped buying $50,000 suits, he could probably easily bill a condo to the NRA to house various interns at.

___

Let's cut to the chase. What - if anything - will the NRA board be doing about this shit?

Site Supporter
    Hickock45 ditched the NRA, if that hasn’t been already reported.

The NRA needs to unfuck itself. There won't be anymore $50,000 suits for anyone, nor interns if they don't get it together.

User Tag List