Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: NRA suspends Chris Cox

So is it time to overthrow the current idiots and make a course correction or let them steer right in to an iceberg and sink the ship while everyone scrambles for the lifeboats whining about “coulda, woulda, shoulda”?

I think the time for pissing and moaning is over and the time to un-kitten this debacle is yesterday. I’m of the opinion things could be salvaged because the NRA still has the biggest stick (phrasing) for what we need done to protect gun rights.

No offense to the other organizations, but most gun owners haven’t a clue as to who they are or what, if anything, they’ve done. There needs to be some level of unification and having the NRA crumble to be filled by countless other groups vying to fill their shoes isn’t likely to get us anywhere desirable.
    Last edited by HCountyGuy; 06-27-2019 at 11:54 AM.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    Jesus.

Chris was one of the good ones
    Was he? He was making an awful lot of money too.

NRA TV needed to go. While it’s definitely a more worthwhile expense then LaPierres in house Tinder date, it was preaching to the choir at its finest. What we need is more outreach and less echo chamber.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

I wonder how long before the NRA figures out that WLP and his family need to go.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I wonder how long before the NRA figures out that WLP and his family need to go.
    My money is on never until it’s bankrupt and too late. It ll be a suicide and the board will be shocked and they never saw any signs.....
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    My money is on never until it’s bankrupt and too late. It ll be a suicide and the board will be shocked and they never saw any signs.....
    And American gun rights will pay the price for WLP’s greed and the NRA’s willful blindness to it

I hope that Brownells does something wonderful with ARF and social media (I think that they will), we need it.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Was he? He was making an awful lot of money too.
    He was the head lobbyist for one of the most influential groups on The Hill, if he had worked for big pharmaceutical or a defense contractor he would have made at least double his NRA salary.

The real talk is that Wayne is way underpaid compared to what he’d get working for a think tank or something.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    He was the head lobbyist for one of the most influential groups on The Hill, if he had worked for big pharmaceutical or a defense contractor he would have made at least double his NRA salary.

The real talk is that Wayne is way underpaid compared to what he’d get working for a think tank or something.
    What was Wayne’s wife getting paid?
    #RESIST

CWM11B
    I'm pretty disgusted by this whole sordid affair. WLP has been there how long? And how many of those years have the supposedly 2A friendly Republicans held both houses and the White House during his tenure, and what anti 2A roll backs did we see during those years? If I didnt have a life membership. I damn sure wouldn't renew. That next level benefactor/patron membership is on indefinite hold. I'll be writing a letter for sure. I have already voiced my opinion to someone who is close to a board member. I hope this gets fixed quick. If the NRA gets broken, gun owners are boned.
    Last edited by CWM11B; 06-27-2019 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    What was Wayne’s wife getting paid?
    DC normative levels of graft?

User Tag List