Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: NRA suspends Chris Cox

Maybe there needs to be a third party collective for all 27 ammenmendments that we can join by sending them our money.

Site Supporter
    Thought this was worth cross posting from another forum.

https://texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=96264

Quote Originally Posted by Charles L. Cotton
    I am an attorney and the 1st VP of the NRA. Virtually every article published about the NRA is a lie or intentionally misleading half-truths. I cannot talk about them in detail without waiving privileges or hurting our strategy to prove what is actually going on. Lawsuits are never filed without very good reasons. We are fighting for the NRA's very existence. This requires taking legal action when necessary. Calling for people to stop supporting the NRA to cut off funding for lawsuits is something that would put smiles on the faces of the Bloomberg gang.

We will save the NRA and the full story, the whole truth, will come out making a lot of people look like the fools they truly are. The fact that some people will accept as truth false allegations from long-term anti-gun, anti-NRA people and organizations is mind-boggling. Their primary goal is to take the NRA out of the 2020 elections. Their second goal is to destroy the NRA so they can flood Congress with anti-gun legislation that will pass.

I wish I could say more, but at this point, I cannot. As I noted before, I am working on a podcast that will tell much of what is going on, but I simply cannot disclose everything until the lawsuits are over and we are finished with the NY AG investigation.

The Forum will not be used to weaken the NRA by promoting lies and urging members to no longer support it. If you must post such tripe, do it elsewhere. I and others are working hard to get the NRA through this attack and I simply will not tolerate people spewing crap when they don't know what's really happening. American gun owners, especially the 5+ million NRA members, deserve better. As with pretty much everything in life, hard times will separate true friends from pretenders.

Chas.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Thought this was worth cross posting from another forum.

https://texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=96264
    That's all fine and well, and he's right..The 5 million or so NRA members do derseve better.. With that thought in mind, Not another dime until Wayne, and his $13,000a month chippie are gone!! That's the only way the NRA can regain some of it's credabilty with me.. There's no room left for Wayne..period.

My gun club makes it mandatory to be an NRA member. I wish they would loosen the rules some and require membership to certain pro 2A groups. Doubt that will happen, they seem to be drinking the NRA coolaide.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    My gun club makes it mandatory to be an NRA member. I wish they would loosen the rules some and require membership to certain pro 2A groups. Doubt that will happen, they seem to be drinking the NRA coolaide.
    The local gun club hereabouts has the same requirement. (I am not a member, but that is not the reason.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Probably, they get the best price on insurance with the assistance of the nra, and requiring membership is part of the deal.

The nra keeps many ranges open that wouldn’t be.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Probably, they get the best price on insurance with the assistance of the nra, and requiring membership is part of the deal.

The nra keeps many ranges open that wouldn’t be.
    Interesting.

I wasn't aware that they did that.

thanks
    cc

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    It’s a matter of insurance, not politics. Clubs can purchase liability insurance through the NRA if all of their members are in the NRA.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

The way scandals go now a days, she might just be the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Who knows what may come out when the dam bursts...

"You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    The way scandals go now a days, she might just be the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Who knows what may come out when the dam bursts...

At least l'otters are not afraid! So we have that going for us, which is nice.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List