Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: NRA suspends Chris Cox

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Thought this was worth cross posting from another forum.

https://texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=96264
    Interesting. As a Texan and a member of that forum, I am very glad to know what I may, and may not, think or express in public regarding the NRA.

Let me just add that every time I have been in a situation where someone has offered the "I cant tell you, but if you only knew" defense, I've had most of my concerns confirmed rather than alleviated, once everything came to light.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Cotton's claims in that forum that the NRA is a secret manner preventing the GOP and Trump from being stampeded into a total AWB is interesting. There are other opinions as to that interaction in the Coterie Club.

Hickok45 has dumped NRA sponsorship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDMhgGYDTWA
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Site Supporter

NRA suspends Chris Cox

The problem with simply calling the stories “lies” is that they are based on something. At least part of that something resulted in some serious turmoil at the annual meeting.

I want the NRA to succeed. I have no intention of discontinuing my membership. I really hope this nonsense gets straightened out long before the 2020 elections are in full swing. I am afraid of what will happen if that does not occur.

However, if they are soliciting donations from us, I do not think it the least bit unreasonable to say we need more of an explanation of what happened and what is being done to ensure that it does not happen again. Trust us and send money does not cut it.

I also need to see more effort than Tweets telling doctors as a whole to “Stay in their lane.” How does alienating an entire profession help our cause?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BillSWPA; 06-22-2019 at 10:31 PM.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Hickok45 has dumped NRA sponsorship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDMhgGYDTWA
    That’s really a hell of a video, when you consider how much support the channel has given, and the 4 1/4 million person subscriber base—some of which has got to overlap substantially with NRA membership. It’s not just some orange forum of knowledge snobs on the internet; H45 likely speaks for a ton of joe and jane gun owners.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

That is, indeed an interesting video. And it could have said exactly the same thing in 3 minutes or less instead of the 10 minutes + that it took to complete.

Quote Originally Posted by 1911Nut View Post
    That is, indeed an interesting video. And it could have said exactly the same thing in 3 minutes or less instead of the 10 minutes + that it took to complete.
    Do you even Hickock, bro?

Dude could go on about a Ruger SP-101 for 45 minutes, and not impart any new information. He’s the ‘prairie home companion’ of the gunternet.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Do you even Hickock, bro?

Dude could go on about a Ruger SP-101 for 45 minutes, and not impart any new information. He’s the ‘prairie home companion’ of the gunternet.
    Bingo!! He seems like a nice guy, but his "reviews" are a huge waste of time, and initially I thought they were parodies!

Site Supporter
    Bingo!! He seems like a nice guy, but his "reviews" are a huge waste of time, and initially I thought they were parodies!
    I somewhat disagree. While the spoken intel is weak, he does spend a lot of time shooting and manipulating the gun, which to an observant viewer is more useful than his verbiage. I get tired of reviews where there's either very little shooting or the camera angle is such you can't really see the gun in action or watch the manipulations. Don't tell me how it feels, let me see how you handle it.

Chris

I am glad it was not just me, then.

I was thinking it was the "Duffel Blog" version of somebody's firearm webcasts.

User Tag List