Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Another reminder on Facebook if you're LE

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    A lot of local coffee shops are hammering SB and giving free coffee to LE this week.
    Good.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray01 View Post
    sometimes you just want a cup of a watered down excuse for coffee...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...feel-safe.html
    Unfortunately, I'm not surprised that happened in Tempe.

Site Supporter
    Love the disparaty between "feeling safe" and being safe. But what are you gonna do? Freedom is freedom, and you can do or say what you want, within limits, to exercise that freedom. It is a shame that such a stupid, vocal minority get all the attention and action. I wear a uniform, and will leave a business if asked.

pat

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    It’s true. One of the Starbucks VPs flew into Phoenix and has sent a letter apologizing to Tempe PD.
    There's not a hint that it happened on Starbucks' social media. Draw your own conclusions.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    There's not a hint that it happened on Starbucks' social media. Draw your own conclusions.
    Yeah, they have a statement up on their site, but you have to search for it.

https://stories.starbucks.com/press/...ce-department/
    #RESIST

It is truly sad and mystifying that such a thing can happen and be tolerated in this country. Police make you feel unsafe? How about just unass yourself and leave the premises.

This is just the sort of person that will complain the next moment about how not everyone is treated equally and with the same amount of respect and dignity.

Pathetic.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Frankly, some of what I’ve read about some of the posts that got these officers in trouble disgusts me. If they’re not smart enough to not post dumb shit on FB/social media, then it’s probably no great loss to the agency if they get canned. Think twice, read twice, then hit submit DELETE.
    FIFY.

As far as the Starbucks things, there are a lot of cops out there that need to reach between their legs and find something to grab a hold of, and quit acting like a bunch of pussies on social media every time they run across someone in food service that doesn’t like them. What the minimum wage punk is not doing is serving a cop food with spit, shit or semen additives. Let’s get triggered and put our poor little feelings before actual consequences.
    Last edited by txdpd; 07-08-2019 at 10:26 AM.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by txdpd View Post
    FIFY.

As far as the Starbucks things, there are a lot of cops out there that need to reach between their legs and find something to grab a hold of, and quit acting like a bunch of pussies on social media every time they run across someone in food service that doesn’t like them. What the minimum wage punk is not doing is serving a cop food with spit, shit or semen additives. Let’s get triggered and put our poor little feelings before actual consequences.
    Damn! Probably a lot of truth in this post. It just shouldn't be. Holy shit, I miss the 50s.

Quote Originally Posted by txdpd View Post
    FIFY.

Well, everybody needs to grab their junk and MTFU. If cops drinking frappuccino make a person nervous, he or she should seek serious mental health services or rethink the life choices that have left them as fugitives with warrants. As for the cops, if they'd quit drinking 20% shitty coffee mixed with 80% sugary bullshit, maybe they could find their junk with both hands.

That's my neanderthal misogynistic pronouncement of the day.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Well, everybody needs to grab their junk and MTFU. If cops drinking frappuccino make a person nervous, he or she should seek serious mental health services or rethink the life choices that have left them as fugitives with warrants. As for the cops, if they'd quit drinking 20% shitty coffee mixed with 80% sugary bullshit, maybe they could find their junk with both hands.

That's my neanderthal misogynistic pronouncement of the day.
    Just don't diss the shovels or your sex life will suffer the consequences. Just calling a spade a spade.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List