Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Red dot update - June 2019

Quote Originally Posted by matt7184 View Post
    What changes did you see on the latest ACRO?
    From the outside, T10 cross bolt instead of T20, more tension on windage and elevation adjustment screws, slightly different taper to the rear of the enclosure. Inside changes, TBD with testing.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Holosun 507 or 508t still a solid option for a first time red dot user? I have a gen 5 mos 19 otw and I'm debating if I should shell out the extra $200 or so to get a rmr type 2 rm07 instead.
    It seems that the holosuns offer a lot of value assuming that you get a "good" one out of the box.

Quote Originally Posted by noguns View Post
    Holosun 507 or 508t still a solid option for a first time red dot user? I have a gen 5 mos 19 otw and I'm debating if I should shell out the extra $200 or so to get a rmr type 2 rm07 instead.
    It seems that the holosuns offer a lot of value assuming that you get a "good" one out of the box.
    I would wait a few days to see what SHOT brings. RMR better for EDC and Holosun fine for CO on a budget.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I would wait a few days to see what SHOT brings. RMR better for EDC and Holosun fine for CO on a budget.
    Was I the only one hoping for an RMR at shot with a top loading battery like the SRO?

I’m afraid the announcements they had recently focusing on scopes means there is no new RDS stuff from them coming at SHOT...

http://instagram.com/p/B7lpKoKhV6Z/

ATOM 2 Unveil. 1. A single adapter plate works across platforms. No threading into the slide. Large bearing surfaces, and a single tapered set screw that locks the plate into position. 2. ATOM 2 will be a free license to manufacturers with several onboard already. Come by the booth 6502 to check it out.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    http://instagram.com/p/B7lpKoKhV6Z/

ATOM 2 Unveil. 1. A single adapter plate works across platforms. No threading into the slide. Large bearing surfaces, and a single tapered set screw that locks the plate into position. 2. ATOM 2 will be a free license to manufacturers with several onboard already. Come by the booth 6502 to check it out.
    I like it

None, but prob the SRO.

I have broken so many optics, thought you might be interested in my latest CO set-up.

Attachment 45978
    Are you still in contact with Leupold about making the dpp more robust? That reputation is pushing me towards the r1p, which also is like of an unknown....

Quote Originally Posted by Joshmill View Post
    Are you still in contact with Leupold about making the dpp more robust? That reputation is pushing me towards the r1p, which also is like of an unknown....
    I need to call and see what is up, as I have a dozen or so DP Pros that need to be replaced. My wife has a Romeo 1 Pro on a practice Legion that has been good for a few thousand rounds, but I also have heard of a few that broke around the same round count, so for me the jury is still out. The SRO is the “surest” choice today for a competition slide mounted pistol optic.

I need to call and see what is up, as I have a dozen or so DP Pros that need to be replaced. My wife has a Romeo 1 Pro on a practice Legion that has been good for a few thousand rounds, but I also have heard of a few that broke around the same round count, so for me the jury is still out. The SRO is the “surest” choice today for a competition slide mounted pistol optic.
    I concur on the SRO, based on your posts I purchased mine the last week of November. Just passed 6k rounds, no issues at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TCFD273 View Post
    I concur on the SRO, based on your posts I purchased mine the last week of November. Just passed 6k rounds, no issues at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2200 through my RMR since January 9th. Tough products for sure.

User Tag List