Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 251 to 260 of 260

Thread: Red dot update - June 2019

  1. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by matt7184 View Post
    What changes did you see on the latest ACRO?
    From the outside, T10 cross bolt instead of T20, more tension on windage and elevation adjustment screws, slightly different taper to the rear of the enclosure. Inside changes, TBD with testing.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

  2. #252
    Holosun 507 or 508t still a solid option for a first time red dot user? I have a gen 5 mos 19 otw and I'm debating if I should shell out the extra $200 or so to get a rmr type 2 rm07 instead.
    It seems that the holosuns offer a lot of value assuming that you get a "good" one out of the box.

  3. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by noguns View Post
    Holosun 507 or 508t still a solid option for a first time red dot user? I have a gen 5 mos 19 otw and I'm debating if I should shell out the extra $200 or so to get a rmr type 2 rm07 instead.
    It seems that the holosuns offer a lot of value assuming that you get a "good" one out of the box.
    I would wait a few days to see what SHOT brings. RMR better for EDC and Holosun fine for CO on a budget.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

  4. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I would wait a few days to see what SHOT brings. RMR better for EDC and Holosun fine for CO on a budget.
    Was I the only one hoping for an RMR at shot with a top loading battery like the SRO?

    I’m afraid the announcements they had recently focusing on scopes means there is no new RDS stuff from them coming at SHOT...

  5. #255
    Prober-retaliator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NE Indiana
    http://instagram.com/p/B7lpKoKhV6Z/


    ATOM 2 Unveil. 1. A single adapter plate works across platforms. No threading into the slide. Large bearing surfaces, and a single tapered set screw that locks the plate into position. 2. ATOM 2 will be a free license to manufacturers with several onboard already. Come by the booth 6502 to check it out.
    "If failure is not an option, then, most of the time, neither is success." - Seth Godin

    Got money, cigarettes, the time?

  6. #256
    Member Alpha Sierra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Western Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    http://instagram.com/p/B7lpKoKhV6Z/


    ATOM 2 Unveil. 1. A single adapter plate works across platforms. No threading into the slide. Large bearing surfaces, and a single tapered set screw that locks the plate into position. 2. ATOM 2 will be a free license to manufacturers with several onboard already. Come by the booth 6502 to check it out.
    I like it

  7. #257
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Lititz, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    None, but prob the SRO.

    I have broken so many optics, thought you might be interested in my latest CO set-up.

    Attachment 45978
    Are you still in contact with Leupold about making the dpp more robust? That reputation is pushing me towards the r1p, which also is like of an unknown....

  8. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshmill View Post
    Are you still in contact with Leupold about making the dpp more robust? That reputation is pushing me towards the r1p, which also is like of an unknown....
    I need to call and see what is up, as I have a dozen or so DP Pros that need to be replaced. My wife has a Romeo 1 Pro on a practice Legion that has been good for a few thousand rounds, but I also have heard of a few that broke around the same round count, so for me the jury is still out. The SRO is the “surest” choice today for a competition slide mounted pistol optic.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

  9. #259
    Site Supporter TCFD273's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    The South
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I need to call and see what is up, as I have a dozen or so DP Pros that need to be replaced. My wife has a Romeo 1 Pro on a practice Legion that has been good for a few thousand rounds, but I also have heard of a few that broke around the same round count, so for me the jury is still out. The SRO is the “surest” choice today for a competition slide mounted pistol optic.
    I concur on the SRO, based on your posts I purchased mine the last week of November. Just passed 6k rounds, no issues at all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #260
    Member Alpha Sierra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Western Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by TCFD273 View Post
    I concur on the SRO, based on your posts I purchased mine the last week of November. Just passed 6k rounds, no issues at all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2200 through my RMR since January 9th. Tough products for sure.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •