Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Red dot update - June 2019

Yawn, lame. Your argument is invalid etc.

I just need to find a way to mill and get my 4 RDSs zero'd. GTG.

Quote Originally Posted by rayrevolver View Post
    Yawn, lame. Your argument is invalid etc.

Yeah, uhh,... full pedant mode [on]: that is actually Dual Wield, Quad Barrel. Pedant mode [off].

I feel much better now.

Romeo 3 Max note from Frank Proctor

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEt_imbB...d=unxg68xnnz1f
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

A woman in my squad at a two day match this past weekend had her optic depart her pistol mid stage. It was a CZ with a CZ Custom multi optic installation.

This morning, I had an RMR type 2 lose zero. Zeroed at 25 yards on a direct milled G5/19. Went from shooting a tight group, to a wide group, to a drooping group, and finally the zero appeared to stabilize twelve inches low. Will be sending it back to Trijicon. Stuck a Holosun 507 V2 on as a replacement, and it is holding zero fine.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    A woman in my squad at a two day match this past weekend had her optic depart her pistol mid stage. It was a CZ with a CZ Custom multi optic installation.

This morning, I had an RMR type 2 lose zero. Zeroed at 25 yards on a direct milled G5/19. Went from shooting a tight group, to a wide group, to a drooping group, and finally the zero appeared to stabilize twelve inches low. Will be sending it back to Trijicon. Stuck a Holosun 507 V2 on as a replacement, and it is holding zero fine.
    Didn't you just say that Trijicon is the only real option for a hard use optic and Holosun was not?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Didn't you just say that Trijicon is the only real option for a hard use optic and Holosun was not?
    While not my exact words, they were pretty close. I was laughing about that when the type 2 went Tango Uniform — probably jinxed every RMR I own.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Hope it departed downrange! 1.5 ounces of PMO would hurt if it came off at one’s face on the slide cycle.

Just had that happen last weekend at the range. Screws sheered off at the slide and the plate was still firmly attached to the dot. Maybe 2500 rds. It can happen for sure. They were class 10.9 screws, so not garbage.

QUOTE=Archer1440;1116369]Hope it departed downrange! 1.5 ounces of PMO would hurt if it came off at one’s face on the slide cycle.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    Hope it departed downrange! 1.5 ounces of PMO would hurt if it came off at one’s face on the slide cycle.
    I've had this happen to me! Ouch.

Trijicon got me a RMA for my broken RMR in just minutes after I requested one online.

User Tag List