Thread: Remington 783 Heavy Barrel

Remington 783 Heavy Barrel

First, I am familiar with Big Green's decline; so, no need for generic posts about how Remington isn't what it once was.

Does anyone here have firsthand experience with 783 Heavy Barrel? They are available in .308 and 6.5CM at around a $350 price point.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

I have no firsthand experience, but only because I haven't found a 7mm Mag. I believe Petzal review an early sample. The main points were that the rigid action makes them accurate, but the barrels are rough as hell.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    I have no firsthand experience, but only because I haven't found a 7mm Mag. I believe Petzal review an early sample. The main points were that the rigid action makes them accurate, but the barrels are rough as hell.
    Thanks for the tip on Petzal. I found his review.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

User Tag List