Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow, Amazon

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    For the ignorant like myself, what is that?
    As discussed in the thread, in reality is an 80% suppressor kit. Legit if you file a form 1. You need to have the tube to file the form 1 as you need to put the length on the application.
    Last edited by HCM; 06-18-2019 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    Similarly, more recently, I think it was on Alibaba or another one of those everything-made-in-China-for-cheap sites that was offering a drop in Glock backplate with a switch assembly that made the weapon select-fire. The BATF is still rounding those up after getting shipping information from what I heard.
    Funny. I just heard about that situation last week, something like 22k made it into the U.S.? The man power to track that down.

ETA: The blueprints for the Glock conversion have been out in the wild for many years. Heck, they can probably be 3D printed nowadays.
    Last edited by CCT125US; 06-18-2019 at 12:07 PM.
    Taking a break from social media.

CWM11B
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    For the ignorant like myself, what is that?
    The makings for a suppressor. If you were so inclined to do it. And without form oneing it, you are an idiot. I had to arrest a colleague once who made one in his basement. Never did anything with it, just screwing around. All fun and games until divorce time and the ex told the feds about it. Five years in prison for that shit, and he had no record (was an active deputy with the local SO). Was a small statured guy. Ran into him after he got out. All kinds of Aryan tats and shit. WTF dude (he wasnt like that at all)? He said hey, I was a little white cop in prison. I had to survive. He joined the AB to keep from getting raped/killed by the other gangs that especially didn't like white cops. The shit your here about prison is real. And this could make an easy case for the feds if not careful. Hint:LE likes easy cases.
    Last edited by CWM11B; 06-18-2019 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Sure, anything can happen anytime. I'll make you a $20 bet right now and here that Trump never does anything to effect silencers between now and the swearing in of the next President.
    Not going to make any bets on those odds. 50/50 at best.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I just ordered one for each of my ten vehicles.

Image of the Amazon seller:

Some folks may laugh at that but I'm not laughing.

I had a firearm for sale on a website and I got a call from the ATF. The person was posing as a potential buyer. The only problem was I had to ship it to a non FFL. The person ask several times if there was a way I could that. Everyone who buys online knows the rules. The whole conversation was very strange. I checked the area code and it was Pittsburg. If I had been selling an AR I could understand some nutjob wanting one without a BGC, but the item I was selling was a 2K O/U shotgun. None of this made any sense so it had to be ATF trolling by some new guy who didn't know shit about firearms.

Beware the ATF.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

All of the makings of a suppressor, you just need to drill out the baffles.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    The makings for a suppressor. If you were so inclined to do it. And without form oneing it, you are an idiot. I had to arrest a colleague once who made one in his basement. Never did anything with it, just screwing around. All fun and games until divorce time and the ex told the feds about it. Five years in prison for that shit, and he had no record (was an active deputy with the local SO). Was a small statured guy. Ran into him after he got out. All kinds of Aryan tats and shit. WTF dude (he wasnt like that at all)? He said hey, I was a little white cop in prison. I had to survive. He joined the AB to keep from getting raped/killed by the other gangs that especially didn't like white cops. The shit your here about prison is real. And this could make an easy case for the feds if not careful. Hint:LE likes easy cases.
    That is way beyond sad. Way beyond.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Funny. I just heard about that situation last week, something like 22k made it into the U.S.? The man power to track that down.

ETA: The blueprints for the Glock conversion have been out in the wild for many years. Heck, they can probably be 3D printed nowadays.
    You can buy the Glock conversion off of eBay and Wish.com amongst other sites.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Not going to make any bets on those odds. 50/50 at best.
    OK, I'm willing to ante up, but I figure you saw some facts like these: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post893176
    #RESIST

User Tag List