Thread: Wow, Amazon

Wow, Amazon

Nice "fuel filter".

https://amzn.to/2RlGVJ1

Name:  51xar-HnQnL._SX679_.jpg
Views: 1627
Size:  18.9 KB
    #RESIST

Someone at Amazon is going to have a very bad day when BATFE shows up with a request for a discussion.

On the other hand, look how inexpensive these can be.

No fuckin’ way would I touch that thing.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Someone's makin' a list and checkin' it twice...

Not for me. (Hell, I look around a couple times when I use an old pint size water bottle to catch my patches after pushing them down the AR barrel.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

I guess gunpowder could be considered the "fuel", which is then filtered from the environment. Along with some sound, so there's that. It's almost as if people want to get caught.
    Taking a break from social media.

"For car use only"

Site Supporter
    Not too long ago, there was a seller on eBay selling 'novelty keychains' that were drop-in auto sears. No mention of weapons or firearms or anything at all in the description, but if you knew what you were looking at...

Similarly, more recently, I think it was on Alibaba or another one of those everything-made-in-China-for-cheap sites that was offering a drop in Glock backplate with a switch assembly that made the weapon select-fire. The BATF is still rounding those up after getting shipping information from what I heard.

Amazing how easy it is to get 10 Federal years for possession of <$50 worth of metal in some 'naughty' dimensions, but here in ABQ we can't keep people in jail for stabbing or shooting other people.

Site Supporter
    Those are 80% kits for building a form 1 suppressor. Building firm 1 suppressors from kits has become increasingly popular because of the ridiculous year plus wait for acquiring a factory built suppressor via a form 4. You can e file a form 1 and have it approved in days allowing you to legally make a suppressor.

The legit 80% companies sell them as 80% suppressor kits though, none of this “filter” or “solvent trap” BS.

This has all the same potential issues as 80% receivers for firearms.

Where to get actual filter material, as it looks more fireproof then those cheap plastic fuel filters that they sell for aircooled vw engines? (yes, I have an old VW Beetle)

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Those are 80% kits for building a form 1 suppressor. Building firm 1 suppressors from kits has become increasingly popular because of the ridiculous year plus wait for acquiring a factory built suppressor via a form 4. You can e file a form 1 and have it approved in days allowing you to legally make a suppressor.

The legit 80% companies sell them as 80% suppressor kits though, none of this “filter” or “solvent trap” BS.

This has all the same potential issues as 80% receivers for firearms.
    I've never understood the NFA requirements for 'silencers' to begin with. I know it was accepted as fact that they were only used by assassins but that was then.

I'm waiting for the ATF to stop approving applications on direction from Adm/DOJ. Could happen.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List