Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Suggests Starting ‘Physical Revolution’ To Deal With Republicans

That's might big talk for a man who will never throw a punch.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Pretty shortsighted. It wouldn't be long before the OAC's stretch Biden, Obama, and Clinton's necks. Once they build the gallows it will go from being about partisanship to being about class, and the rich dems' bodies will pile up right next to the repubs' before long.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    More proof that Biden is an idiot. He won't last, the Democratic Party will find a nice scandal from his past; there's no way they are running a straight white male for President.
    Two individuals I know who worked on "The Hill" in years past when Biden was in the senate, independently commented that Joe Biden was widely known as the dumbest man on the hill.

Joe in PNG has got it right..The last thing we as a country need is another civil war..It ain't gonna be like the last time, where it was fairly easy to tell who was who.. there ain't gonna be any blue, gray, uniforms..It's gonna be people shooting their neighbors, or their in laws, or if it goes on long enough people will start killing each other for food.. One mob fighting against another mob.. The end result is we won't have a country..period. If this is what Joe Biden advocates, then he is a tratior and should be hung.

Luckily for us, by throwing this out there now, Biden is giving everybody plenty of ammo to sink him before he gets too far..And he's also showing the country, in fact the whole world, just how stupid he really is..
    Last edited by ralph; 06-18-2019 at 08:32 AM.

Dumb statement, but I have to admit it would be entertaining to just put the politicians in a cage and let them have at it.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/48516...-ryan-saavedra

Biden Suggests Starting ‘Physical Revolution’ To Deal With Republicans
    I seem to remember a few Republicans suggesting "Second Amendment remedies" to deal with Democrat Harry Reid

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    I seem to remember a few Republicans suggesting "Second Amendment remedies" to deal with Democrat Harry Reid
    True. Trump should have a twitter response equally stupid in 3..2..1..
    Last edited by ralph; 06-18-2019 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/48516...-ryan-saavedra

Biden Suggests Starting ‘Physical Revolution’ To Deal With Republicans
    That story on the Dailywire is inaccurate and the video has been deceptively edited to make Biden seem to be calling for revolution. Here is a more honest description of Biden’s remarks along with an unedited video that portrays the full context.

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/06/...al-revolution/

It seems pretty clear that the reference towards revolution was a bit of sarcasm directed at hardline democrats who think that compromise is impossible with Republicans. He never seriously called for an actual revolution. The brass knuckle fight portion was a description of the instances where compromise was not possible and the POTUS needed to take the case before the American people to garner public support. Of course, that didn’t stop the Dailywire from splicing “revolution” and “brass knuckle fight” closer together to completely reverse the context of the message.

Oh well, I’m sad to see Ben Shapiro’s shop go the way of Brietbart into the bullshit abyss.
    Last edited by Sensei; 06-18-2019 at 08:54 AM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    Dealing with tyrants is what the second amendment is about, at least that's what the founding fathers intended.
    Last edited by Casual Friday; 06-18-2019 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Oh well, I’m sad to see Ben Shapiro’s shop go the way of Brietbart into the bullshit abyss.
    This has been my observation of Daily Wire as well (except for Shapiro's own writings), which is why I no longer read it; I can get my dose of Shapiro elsewhere.

Back to Biden: I am apprehensive as to what will happen to Milwaukee (where the Dem Convention will be) if Biden makes it to the finals. I can imagine riots from various groups if he pulls in the nomination.

User Tag List