Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Suggests Starting ‘Physical Revolution’ To Deal With Republicans

Site Supporter

Biden Suggests Starting ‘Physical Revolution’ To Deal With Republicans

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48516...-ryan-saavedra

Biden Suggests Starting ‘Physical Revolution’ To Deal With Republicans

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden appeared to suggest using violence against Republicans on Monday in response to a question about how he as president would deal with opposition to his agenda in the Senate from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
    Biden responded. "The fact of the matter is if we can't get a consensus, nothing happens except the abuse of power by the executive."

"There are certain things where it just takes a brass knuckle fight," Biden continued, later adding: "Let’s start a real physical revolution if you’re talking about it."
    If mainstream political leaders are calling for “physical revolution” against the opposite party, is it any wonder fringe elements on both sides are calling for the same or worse ?

Last edited by HCM; 06-18-2019 at 03:17 AM.

They believe they are justified in getting their way by any means necessary.

Site Supporter
    Fuckin disgusting. Instantly disqualifying. Treasonous.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Bring it.

Site Supporter
    My Cheeky response:

Gotcha there grampa. Bring your break-open Beretta to a semi-auto gun fight.

Serious response

Between this and Eric Nuke Em Swalwell, they will get NRA memberships up 300% in a few months.

Tin foil response

Yep...the mask is coming off. There is little more to pretend with here. Control, power, force are the objective for these guys.

I honestly wish we could take both sets of revolutionary LARPing idiots- the Leftwing Che wannabes and the Rightwing chestthumpers- drop them off on a deserted island somewhere, and make them act on their fantasy without bothering the rest of us.

Too many of them have no clue at all what a revolution/ civil war entails, or how horrible they are. I suspect that they think it's all glamorous berets and shooting all the people they don't like.
    They don't know about the deaths & serious wounding of friends & family, or the hunger, or the physical hardship, or the real stress- any of it.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

More proof that Biden is an idiot. He won't last, the Democratic Party will find a nice scandal from his past; there's no way they are running a straight white male for President.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    More proof that Biden is an idiot. He won't last, the Democratic Party will find a nice scandal from his past; there's no way they are running a senile straight white male for President.
    FIFY

Site Supporter
    Is not that the ultimate definition of abuse of power by the executive - physically get rid of the people he doesn’t like?

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    FIFY
    I think he's always been pretty dumb, regardless of age.
    #RESIST

User Tag List