Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Suggests Starting ‘Physical Revolution’ To Deal With Republicans

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Indeed, but 100% spot on regarding events that transpired in the Yugoslavian Wars of 1991-1999 and Iraq circa 2005-2008.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    I've a Bosnian muslim friend who lasted through the entire siege of Sarajevo. He nods at this post. Thankfully he, his daughter, and his parents made it through. But they know hundreds who didn't.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I'm sorry. You folks took Biden's comments out of context. What he said was the Dems were revolting.

You said it! They stink on ice!

On a more serious note, almost to a person (can't think of any notable exceptions) everyone I've come across who thinks that Balkanization or the kick off of Civil War Part Deux is a good thing is also wholly unfamiliar (or often willfully ignorant) of the unpleasant/inhuman aspects that come part and parcel with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    That story on the Dailywire is inaccurate and the video has been deceptively edited to make Biden seem to be calling for revolution. Here is a more honest description of Biden’s remarks along with an unedited video that portrays the full context...
    Thing is... what sound bite gets picked up and disseminated? You got it: "Physical revolooootion!"
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 36trap View Post

For those who say blood isn't the answer, what is?
    Step 1: Ignore the media.
    Step 2: Ignore social media.
    Step 3: Get outside and meet some real people.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by 36trap View Post
    I get it, war is savage. It's also human nature.

For those who say blood isn't the answer, what is?

How do we bridge the two sides we've allowed ourselves to become? How do we force the branches of government to work as intended? How do we encourage people to pull together for the greater good? Most important, how do we make this happen in short order? The can has been kicked far enough down the road.
    There isn't any bridge to be built, we need an amicable divorce. The borders more or less exist for it along the Appalachian and Sierra Nevada mountains

Attachment 39203

Quote Originally Posted by pooty View Post
    There isn't any bridge to be built, we need an amicable divorce. The borders more or less exist for it along the Appalachian and Sierra Nevada mountains

Attachment 39203
    Disagree.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Fuck Biden and all the other socia/fascist dems......Trump’s 2020 kick-off tonight was WINNING!

Maybe he doesn’t always state the facts it correctly or perhaps he reacts when he shouldn’t, BUT he is 100% pro-American.....

Quote Originally Posted by pooty View Post

Attachment 39203
    You will generate more bloodshed with this approach. People aren't going to uproot their lives and give up their property without a fight. As others have mentioned you can forget life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness if you reside in the wrong place.

If separation is a gradual process, I don't see why it should be violent in any way. Besides these days most Americans have moved at least once. While the meme map delineates by state lines, I think partition along county lines makes more sense. The Blue cities wouldn't take the Red, rural parts of the other states with them, remaining with the Constitutional Republic.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Study the history of, say, the Spanish Civil war as well. Or a good number of civil wars & revolutions- including our own Civil War.
    Lots of people study our civil war. Study our reconstruction period as well. It looked an awful lot like the Balkans, post invasion Iraq etc.

User Tag List