Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting outside federal courthouse in Dallas

CWM11B
    No innocents or good guys injured and one POS dirt napped and no longer a problem for society. Good day.

Site Supporter

Shooting outside federal courthouse in Dallas

Dailymail looks to have done their usual job of scraping the internet/social media for as much as possible on this guy:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ourthouse.html

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Anybody developed history on this guy? That looks like a 101st patch on his left shoulder, but it seems off in some way.
    Doesn't look like he actually has plates in that vest.
    They’re saying he was in the army (infantry) from August 2015 until April 2017 but no information that I saw on MOS or anything. From the articles he claimed to have been at Ft. Campbell which might explain the 101st patch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ragnar_d; 06-17-2019 at 04:16 PM.
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    A “blue coat” with gun drawn visible in this photo. The old guys can still take care of business. @Trooper224

We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

With those messed up glasses my first thought was that dude from "Trailer Park Boys".
    Sounds like less than 2 years in the Big Green. That's a pretty short ride.

Dressed up like he was "fixin" to play Commando.
    The only accouterments missing are dog tags, a sleeveless tank top and faux chain mail, if he’s trying to channel his inner Bennett.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is a death photo of the suspect from the parking lot on “Survive the Streets...” on FB.

Looks like he took one center chest.

I feel sorry for the LEO/Medic/Fire fighter that took that pic and posted it online. Their admin will have their ass.
    Last edited by KeeFus; 06-17-2019 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    The only accouterments missing are dog tags, a sleeveless tank top and faux chain mail, if he’s trying to channel his inner Bennett.
    If you click that Daily Mail link above, and scroll through all the photos...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    If you click that Daily Mail link above, and scroll through all the photos...
    Yeah . . . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

From the video it looks like he might have been shot before running across the street into the parking lot. Seems like he was gradually losing coordination before collapsing...

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar_d View Post
    Yeah . . . .
    ^^ Apparently that was a meme posted on the shooter's facebook and is not the shooter
    Last edited by 0ddl0t; 06-18-2019 at 12:18 AM.

With those messed up glasses my first thought was that dude from "Trailer Park Boys".
    Name:  C3FECE7E-7C1D-4869-9B43-B26D9CD13ECB.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  39.0 KB

Me too

Little worthless POS. I'll bet money he was booted out of the Army, too.
    #RESIST

User Tag List