Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: ccw change to revolver (S&W 327PC)

It's definitely sad compared to many of the collections here, but as a dude just setting off on a revolver journey, I actually have pride in my no-lock 638. haha

So, how many pieces would S&W need on order to tool up for the scandium framed, titanium cylinder 2.75" Combat Magnum?

I mean, even if it's the current S&W, I'd still probably be in...…
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

And one way to immediately squelch any overt interest in your walker bag would be to run a plastic tube from it and say it contains your colostomy bag.....

Best, Jon

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    It's definitely sad compared to many of the collections here, but as a dude just setting off on a revolver journey, I actually have pride in my no-lock 638. haha
    Me too!......as I was carting lord knows how many thousands of dollars in rare Snuth’s Into the S&W Collectors show I was wearing a plain old no lock 638.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Yep. Kind of funny.....because of this thread I had a thought that my 327 would be perfect in the bag on the walker I have to use for the next month. Sure enough, it is. I was at the gun shop today and in the back room I see two new Model 638’s with locks that I know they are a bit fat on and have been there awhile. I started thinking....I could buy the pair and along with the Glock 48 I acquired recently with 12 magazines would have a pretty good totally disposable travel package with not one bit of soul or pride of ownership.
    Glock should change their motto from "Glock Perfection" to "Soulless Killing Machine".

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    So, how many pieces would S&W need on order to tool up for the scandium framed, titanium cylinder 2.75" Combat Magnum?

I would guess a lot, but I would also guess that a group expressing interest from here would give them as much or more insight into what would sell than they have for many of their product launches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post

And they could call the Night Guard and ship them with fixed rear sights...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    And they could call the Night Guard and ship them with fixed rear sights...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    And meprolite front sightName:  1560055430591626094255_jpg-973645.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  16.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JonInWA View Post
    And one way to immediately squelch any overt interest in your walker bag would be to run a plastic tube from it and say it contains your colostomy bag.....

Best, Jon
    I've been wanting someone to see the lump of my CCW and ask what it is.

"It's my colostomy bag. Why, is it leaking again?"

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    I have pontificated forever that for those who carry Chamber Empty should be carrying a revolver.
    I know you don't need my backup, but I reached the same conclusion. In my case files, there are multiple examples of people who lost trying to get an empty chamber pistol into working condition and couldn't do it in time. One that particularly stands out was a veteran meeting up for a Craigslist-type transaction who became physically entangled with two attackers and was killed with the pistol in his hand inoperative. I've got several instances of (almost always no-holster, but at least one with-a-holster) folks who blew holes in their groin/thigh area with appendix carry striker fired guns. I have zero instances of someone shooting themselves in the same manner with a revolver, nor do I have any who lost because their revolver didn't hold enough ammunition.

I'm sure you get the same pushback of "but sights and trigger and capacity and..." but my numbers show missing still works better than pulling an inoperative handgun and capacity is much less of a factor than is commonly assumed.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List