Thread: LeMans 2019

LeMans 2019

Who's watching?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

I will be if i can find some streams.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

If you get Motor Trend (formerly Velocity) through your TV provider you can watch it there. I get MT through Hulu so I’m watching it there and I think they’re showing the entire race.

The past couple of years there’s been teams live-streaming on YouTube as well but I haven’t looked this year.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Yep. See Avatar. Watching on MT TV.

Amazing in GTE Pro top three spots are within a couple seconds after five hours.

Toyota walking away 1-2 in LMP1 as expected.

Toyota Gazoo looking good for a 1-2 overall. Got to hand it to Kaz Nakajima. Great season.

Looks like a Ferrari victory for AF Corse for GTE Pro; my Porsche team being 2-3.

Great racing.

I would definitely make a stop at LeMans if I were ever again in the area. Visited once to the museum and track in the 90s on a driving vacation of northern France. Very interesting and huge amount of racing history obviously.

Watched off and on yesterday, and an hour or two before I went to bed last night. Recorded it this morning so I can see the end.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    I watched as much as I could via MotorTrend On Demand with audio from Radio Le Mans. I would have loved if they hadn't spent 5 of the last 15 minutes on the 8th/9th place battle in LMP2.

I was hoping for Corvette to bring it home but it looks like the Porsche Curves was their downfall . . . again. I was glad for Ben Keating to bring it home in GTE-Am because I really like him and Bill Riley . . . and my 3 y/o loved the "purple car". Hopefully he brings that car to a few other races, I'd love to see it at Sebring next year but I'm doubting that Ben will cough up the manufacturer's fee for IMSA.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Toyota Gazoo looking good for a 1-2 overall. Got to hand it to Kaz Nakajima. Great season.

Looks like a Ferrari victory for AF Corse for GTE Pro; my Porsche team being 2-3.

Great racing.

I would definitely make a stop at LeMans if I were ever again in the area. Visited once to the museum and track in the 90s on a driving vacation of northern France. Very interesting and huge amount of racing history obviously.
    I wanted Conway/Lopez/Kobayashi to bring it home but it wasn't to be this year. I'm glad for that Porsche got the 2-3, but I was hoping for it to be the IMSA contingent to pull that off. And, yeah, the 24H is on my bucket list of races to see in person.
    Last edited by ragnar_d; 06-16-2019 at 08:28 AM.
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

User Tag List