Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: NEW Quick Ship RANGE COMPETITION Holsters.

  1. #11
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ohio
    But....but.....the 1911's......




    (Mostly kidding - you're got an Wing Claw 2.0 and OWB 1 in the works for me that covers this just fine )
    Never settle for the ordinary.

    Rights cease to exist when restrictions are put on them

  2. #12
    Site Supporter Balisong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Balisong, all of those pistols listed have CNC molds on order, but are not up on the website yet. if you want to order now you can, but let me know in the comments you have the FS USP. Thanks
    Copy that, thank you sir! I'll be ready to order a holster in a few weeks, and if it's not on your site yet I'll do exactly as you say. I'm also excited about your competition holsters as I hope to start competing in the later part of the year!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    We can make them as custom for any available pistol and will do light bearing as well. Thanks
    How would I go about ordering a custom version for a S&W M&P9 2.0 Compact? Will it be listed under custom holsters on your website in the future?

    Thank you!

  4. #14
    Member Tony Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by LJP View Post
    How would I go about ordering a custom version for a S&W M&P9 2.0 Compact? Will it be listed under custom holsters on your website in the future?

    Thank you!
    You can email it to me to get in the queue now, sales@jmcustomkydex.com

    Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

  5. #15
    Finely tuned athletic machine Kyle Reese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    VA
    Tony,
    Any chance that one can be made for a CZ P10 F with RDS cutout? Also, are the holes compatible with Safariland's QLS mounting system? Thanks very much.

    Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Balisong, no, we will offer the full-size USP in all of our non light bearing holster designs. We found that buying a CNC split mold and casting our own specific designs works really well so we are able to bring back some less popular pistols with out it being so expensive. Thanks
    Any chance of getting one of these molds for the M&P 22 compact?

  7. #17
    Member Tony Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Tony,
    Any chance that one can be made for a CZ P10 F with RDS cutout? Also, are the holes compatible with Safariland's QLS mounting system? Thanks very much.

    Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Yes, order one using the Glock 34 as your pistol choice and let me know in the comments it's for the P-10F. Yes, they will be compatible with the QLS system. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

  8. #18
    Member Tony Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Any chance of getting one of these molds for the M&P 22 compact?
    Right now, pretty doubtful as I don't have the real gun and you are the first to ask about it. If we get enough interest we will add it. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

  9. #19
    Finely tuned athletic machine Kyle Reese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Yes, order one using the Glock 34 as your pistol choice and let me know in the comments it's for the P-10F. Yes, they will be compatible with the QLS system. Thanks
    Tony, that's great news! Order will be inbound very soon.

    Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

  10. #20
    Tony,

    This support for the USP Full-size 9mm includes mag pouches correct?

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •