Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW Quick Ship RANGE COMPETITION Holsters.

NEW Quick Ship RANGE COMPETITION Holsters.

Our OWB R/C Holsters ship in 5-10 business days.
    Starting at $50. Check it out https://bit.ly/31y99Vn
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Ordered one for an ltt. Do you plan on these going into the custom section for less common models or keeping it quick ship only for select models? Looking forward to running this
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    Ordered one for an ltt. Do you plan on these going into the custom section for less common models or keeping it quick ship only for select models? Looking forward to running this
    We can make them as custom for any available pistol and will do light bearing as well. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Are you able to make them for the H&K USP Expert or Elite?

Quote Originally Posted by oregon45 View Post
    Are you able to make them for the H&K USP Expert or Elite?
    We are getting a CNC mold for the 9mm Fullsize USP and since the open bottom of the R/C design will allow longer barreled guns or comps/threaded barrels to pass thru, then yes, the Expert should fit. If you want to take advantage of the sale, you can order now and let me know in the comments it's for the USP Expert. It won't be quick ship however.

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Thanks Tony, I’ll do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    We are getting a CNC mold for the 9mm Fullsize USP and since the open bottom of the R/C design will allow longer barreled guns or comps/threaded barrels to pass thru, then yes, the Expert should fit. If you want to take advantage of the sale, you can order now and let me know in the comments it's for the USP Expert. It won't be quick ship however.

Thanks
    Will that mold only allow for production of the FS 9/40 USP range competition holsters? Or will you also be able to do them in the AIWB offerings with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Will that mold only allow for production of the FS 9/40 USP range competition holsters? Or will you also be able to do them in the AIWB offerings with it?
    Balisong, no, we will offer the full-size USP in all of our non light bearing holster designs. We found that buying a CNC split mold and casting our own specific designs works really well so we are able to bring back some less popular pistols with out it being so expensive. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

That is AWESOME news!!!! I can neither confirm nor deny that I may or may not have done a little happy dance when I read that.

It's very exciting, and not just because I'm interested in the FS USP, but because you'll have holsters for quite a few more guns in general. Great news, and it's especially appreciated after such a crappy weekend. Thanks man, orders incoming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    That is AWESOME news!!!! I can neither confirm nor deny that I may or may not have done a little happy dance when I read that.

It's very exciting, and not just because I'm interested in the FS USP, but because you'll have holsters for quite a few more guns in general. Great news, and it's especially appreciated after such a crappy weekend. Thanks man, orders incoming soon.
    Balisong, all of those pistols listed have CNC molds on order, but are not up on the website yet. if you want to order now you can, but let me know in the comments you have the FS USP. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List