Thread: Since Raven doesn't make the Perun for the P365 what's very similar?

Since Raven doesn't make the Perun for the P365 what's very similar?

I really like how the Perun carries and wears OWB. It's not available for the P365. Recommendations for something similar?

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Suggs View Post
    I really like how the Perun carries and wears OWB. It's not available for the P365. Recommendations for something similar?
    If you're good with AIWB, the Keepers Concealment Errand is a superb choice for the P365.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Mitch Rosen makes an Upper Limit in the Express line at $75 for the P365:

https://mitchrosen.com/order-online/...egory=10984035

I carried my G19 in an Upper Limit OWB and was very pleased with it. I also had a P30SK for a while, and purchased another UL for it as well.

When the Perun came out, I bought one for the G19.

Having owned both, I'd say the Upper Limit compares extremely well to the Perun, OWB. It is slightly heavier, being leather, but for $75 for a good leather holster, I thought it was good value for money. Plus, Mitch Rosen is such a pleasant company to deal with. I've called twice to ask questions and been connected to a no kidding real person who could address my issues. Very refreshing.

EDIT Found an old picture of my MR UL with the P30SK on the right, and my VP9 in a JMCK on the left:

Attachment 39040
    Last edited by RJ; 06-14-2019 at 04:13 PM.

CWM11B
    These days I'm really liking Blackpoint Tactical leather wing holsters for OWB. They make them for just about every gun on the market and actually have some agreement with SIG to make branded holsters for their guns.

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    These days I'm really liking Blackpoint Tactical leather wing holsters for OWB. They make them for just about every gun on the market and actually have some agreement with SIG to make branded holsters for their guns.
    Thanks CWM11B I just ordered one from the Sig store. They have them in stock.

Name:  365owb.jpg
Views: 820
Size:  39.4 KB
    Last edited by Leroy Suggs; 06-15-2019 at 07:43 AM. Reason: pic

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    I know of a local FAM who swears by the Leather Wing and uses it for his duty weapon.

The approach is unique, but I wonder about the durability of the attach points to the leather.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

CWM11B
    Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    I know of a local FAM who swears by the Leather Wing and uses it for his duty weapon.

The approach is unique, but I wonder about the durability of the attach points to the leather.
    When I was running my agency's firearms program I bought over a dozen for various folks issue M&P Shields. The leather wings conform to the body contour very well and IME reduce the stress at common cracking points for most kydex pancake type holsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Suggs View Post
    Thanks CWM11B I just ordered one from the Sig store. They have them in stock.

Name:  365owb.jpg
Views: 820
Size:  39.4 KB
    Leroy - How has this worked out for you?

Aholster's belt holster is available for the SIG P365 https://aholster.com/product/belt-aholster/

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Leroy - How has this worked out for you?
    Very well . I am wearing it now.
    The end of the holster is only about.5 inch below my belt. Rides very close to the body.

User Tag List