Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok...I really like the Sig 320x5! Out of the Box to Championship!

Quote Originally Posted by LtDave View Post
    Lens shattered while shooting it off the bench. Sig replaced it, no questions asked.
    That's too bad but also good that it was replaced. But how could they have done otherwise?

Supposedly the ruggedized version(s) will be released this summer. Based off the Deltapoint footprint. L&M (possibly others) are offering a milling service to machine the older RX slides to accept the Leupood.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    That's too bad but also good that it was replaced. But how could they have done otherwise?

Supposedly the ruggedized version(s) will be released this summer. Based off the Deltapoint footprint. L&M (possibly others) are offering a milling service to machine the older RX slides to accept the Leupood.

L&M will also mill for the Trijicon RMR. Pricing is quite reasonable. Thinking of getting it done. Saw a post that said the modification still allowed you to use the Romeo as well as an RMR.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Saw a post that said the modification still allowed you to use the Romeo as well as an RMR.
    Yes. L&M says on his website that slides modified to take the DPP or RMR will still accept the original RMR. I wonder if slides modified by L&M for the RMR can accept the ACRO adapter plate from KE or Primary Machine. If they do it would mean a 320 could be used with the ACRO, RMR, SRO and original Romeo. Quite a bit of versatility that way.

The new Pro slides, I believe anyway, will replace the older RX slides in the 320 line. These should be a similar format to the RX with the fixed/dovetailed rear iron instead of the completely removable rear sight plate.

What SIG needs is a system like the Agency AOS, Glock MOS or S&W CORE. Something that allows the shooter to choose nearly any optic with the use of an adapter plate. I find it somewhat odd that the modular handgun system ends at the choice of optic.

Quite a few. Glocks, SIGs, Berettas, Walthers, HKs, and a Colt. Used to have a Browning. Never owned or shot a CZ.

I test at 20 yards which is about the limit of my vision to focus on the x-ring with iron sights. The 320RX shoots 7 factory FMJ loads out of 29 tried into 1.875" or less. 17 factory JHP loads out of 45 tried shoot 1.875" or less, many with 4 round clusters under 1". 7 out of 13 hand loads I've tried went into 1.875" or less. The 320RX has delivered my best ever group out of a 9mm pistol, .625" with Federal LE9T1. This is the most consistently accurate 9mm pistol I've ever owned. The worst group out of this gun was 4.0" with Federal 147 HST +P JHP.
    That’s pretty darn good out of a poly gun. None of my pollies match my CZ or Baer. My 34 is embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Yes. L&M says on his website that slides modified to take the DPP or RMR will still accept the original RMR.
    Am I reading this correctly? L&M can take a slide cut for the DPP and modify it so it will take an RMR?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Am I reading this correctly? L&M can take a slide cut for the DPP and modify it so it will take an RMR?
    See first 2 entries under NEW Services:

https://www.landmprecisiongunworks.com
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Thanks, I missed that. The 320 I was looking at was a non-RX model that Springer Precision milled for a DPP. I doubt L&M would be willing to do their modification since it wasn't done by SIG.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

User Tag List