Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ROXOR 4wd

ROXOR 4wd

https://www.roxoroffroad.com/

I know there are a lot of guys here into offroading. I don't believe I've seen these mentioned here. I keep getting advertisements for them for some reason thats the only reason I am aware of them.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

That's cool. Back to basics!
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Indian parent company makes me think that's probably a real "road vehicle" there. When I worked in Qatar there was a Chinese clone of the Jeep Wrangler that was street legal. It was still carb'd, so no way it'd be emissions compliant here and I figure the crash rating was similar to a Butterfinger bar, but they were cheap.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

I’ve read up a lot on these. It sounds like a good side by side is more capable. Side by sides are very popular in ranching now, for good reason.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I’ve read up a lot on these. It sounds like a good side by side is more capable. Side by sides are very popular in ranching now, for good reason.
    If by "side-by-side" you mean "$16,000, 3000 lbs diesel powered CJ styled Jeep CJ2A" this would fit the bill nicely.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

My daily driver as a 16 year old was a '52 Willys. These speak to me on an emotional level, but I'd have a hard time ignoring the infinite accessories and utility of a UTV, not to mention the huge secondary market.

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    If by "side-by-side" you mean "$16,000, 3000 lbs diesel powered CJ styled Jeep CJ2A" this would fit the bill nicely.
    Off road, a RZR or the like will out-perform the heck out of the Roxor and the Roxor is not street legal.
    #RESIST

#RESIST

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    If these were street legal in Canuckistan (apparently kits are coming) and I could buy a used one for $5000 I would totally own one.

On the other hand, if my grandmother had wheels maybe she would have been a bicycle.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

It's the non-street legal Suzuki Samurai I wish I could still buy.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

User Tag List