Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Bren Ten fans here?

Any Bren Ten fans here?

Let’s see them!

Here are mine...certainly one of the coolest handguns ever and a 1980’s icon.

1983 SM and 1984 SFL

Honestly, I felt cooler just opening this thread and seeing your pistols!

*like*
    #RESIST

We had a little gun show here in Saint Helens a couple of months ago. And by little, I mean like 20 tables. There were two on display (not for sale).
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

Beautiful examples as always. Coolest? Since I've a actually shot one, I'd call it one of the biggest turds of the 80s. I understand the nostalgia, but the overall fascination with this clunker makes the mind boggle.
    Last edited by Trooper224; 06-13-2019 at 12:11 PM.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Beautiful examples as always. Coolest? Since I've a actually shot one, I'd call it one of the biggest turds of the 80s. I understand the nostalgia, but the overall fascination with this clunker makes the mind boggle.
    I hear you, but they have tons of cool factor. I buy most guns for quality, these are just cool.

Hey, at least bac1023 has at least one magazine for his.....

Best, Jon

That stainless frame with blue slide is ALL kinds of sexy. (When Sig started making stainless slides on black frames, it always looked wrong.)

The Adult in me knows they are trash, but the kid in me still wants one... and a 1076... and a 1006...
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

My inner kid itch for this sort of gun would probably be satisfactorily scratched with a current CZ 97 B or BD...

Best, Jon

Great pistols. About as close as you are likely to get right now is one of the Witness Pro in 10MM, but there is hope a reproduction of the Bren Ten will be available this year. It will use Witness Megar 10MM Magazines instead of the original magazines to my disappointment, but at least magazines will be available.

User Tag List