Thread: Pardini GT-9 6" Silver

Pardini GT-9 6" Silver

I recently picked up one of these. Pardini USA has been having some trouble getting them from Italy, due to the pandemic. They only had this one left when I called. I've been a Pardini GT fan for many years. I've had a 5" Black model for a long time. I also have an GT-9 INOX that I don't shoot.

Any other Pardini GT fans here? They are awesome shooting pistols. Very slick...

Here it is on the right with my 5" Black on the left and 6" INOX in the center...

I've to admit my ignorance: I don't know anything about these. What's the middle lever on the frame, between thumb safety and takedown lever, a decocker?
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Handsome guns.
    I recommended a guy who was hung up on the Luger-Ruger-Benelli-Glock raked grip to look at the Pardini for something nicer. I don't know if he thought the $2950 reasonable, though. I know I would... if I like the grip angle.

Surely that center lever is the slide stop, placed where you have a chance of reaching it with your right thumb.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Very limited exposure. Range acquaintance has one, and I was able to run several mags through it. Did not care for the grip angle at all, but the accuracy was excellent.
    Taking a break from social media.

I actually like the Pardini’s grip angle, but I know some don’t. It helps keep the bore axis super low, because I can get my hands way up into the gun combined with the high beavertail.

Muzzle rise is very minimal. The gun behaves so well.

My FIL has one in 45... great shooting gun.

I have only heard the word Pardini spoken when referring to really well made shotguns and now I see they offer some well made pistols. That's pretty cool.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    I have only heard the word Pardini spoken when referring to really well made shotguns and now I see they offer some well made pistols. That's pretty cool.
    I think you may have them mixed up with Benelli or Bernardelli...

Pardini specializes in 22LR target pistols and air pistols/rifles. They obviously offer the GT series as their centerfire line. While they are great, it’s the small caliber stuff that they really excel in.

Quote Originally Posted by bac1023 View Post
    I think you may have them mixed up with Benelli or Bernardelli...

Pardini specializes in 22LR target pistols and air pistols/rifles. They obviously offer the GT series as their centerfire line. While they are great, it’s the small caliber stuff that they really excel in.
    No, it was Perazzi that I was thinking of
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

User Tag List