Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Graith Sanmai.QD Belt

careful what you wish for blues's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    But I never feel pretty when I wear brown shoes and a black belt, even if nobody knows but me.

The sad thing is that last night I was fretting over not finding brown shoes that I like. Maybe this is a sign.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
    I feel your pain.

Maybe this will help.
    “Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” - Sun Tzu | "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Any option to skip the stiffener?

I was also going to ask about color but see that's answered above. I can live with the black if I can skip the stiffening layer.
    No. That would defeat the purpose of it being a gun belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    No. That would defeat the purpose of it being a gun belt.
    Not sure it really matters, but I didn't realize that terminology was important. I guess it does matter to you.

Gun or not, I've found most web belts made in the last decade to be too stiff.

I was just looking for a belt with a cobra buckle that fits through the loops.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Not sure it really matters, but I didn't realize that terminology was important. I guess it does matter to you.

Gun or not, I've found most web belts made in the last decade to be too stiff.

I was just looking for a belt with a cobra buckle that fits through the loops.

We have requests for just about every configuration of belt imaginable over the years and a less stiff gun belt has never been one of them.

I am not sure if you have read the description of how the Sanmai works but it was purpose built to to provide the vertical rigidity needed for just about any concealed carry need while feeling like a belt that does not have a stiffened core in regards to comfort.

If you would like a belt made with only webbing there are a number of 'fashion' oriented belts that are available online with genuine and replica AA buckles that you may want to consider.

Irritates Rage Monkeys RevolverRob's Avatar
    Mack,

Any ETA on when we'll be able to order QD's again? I foolishly didn't order when these first dropped.
    "P-f: I lurked for wonderful combat pistolcraft advice, but I ponied up cash for my daily dose of Dada." - Baldanders

As a general announcement we have been getting a lot of questions about how to get a Sanmai. All Sanmai belts are currently out of stock. The Sanmai line is a limited production item, this means that we only have the capacity to make so many at one given time. We order small quantities of the buckles and when they all sell out we order more components. The Sanmai is expensive and extremely time consuming to produce and we only make them to showcase our ability to make the finest concealed carry belts around. They are not a money maker or a high volume item. That being said for anyone that would like a Sanmai when they come back in stock and you have not done so please sign up for our newsletter on our website as that is where the re-stock alert will be disseminated. Thanks to everyone for the continued support.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Mack,

Any ETA on when we'll be able to order QD's again? I foolishly didn't order when these first dropped.
    We are waiting on components, I would anticipate that sometime late next week.

Irritates Rage Monkeys RevolverRob's Avatar
    Thank you Mack!

I have signed up for the Graith Newsletter, I honestly didn't realize I wasn't a member of it.
    "P-f: I lurked for wonderful combat pistolcraft advice, but I ponied up cash for my daily dose of Dada." - Baldanders

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Mack,

All Sanmai belts are now back in stock.

User Tag List