Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Acro battery life thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    He is a registered user, as I recall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Give fucking credit to PF...

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Message him that. User name Gabe Suarez.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Gabe is a fucking chode and he's more likely to doxx me and threaten me with a lawsuit for saying such than he is to ever give anyone here credit or even properly assess the discussion beyond "LOOK THESE PEOPLE SAY WHAT I ALREADY BELIEVED SO THEREFORE I AM RIGHT".

I have no idea why anyone puts any value in the words of a man who claimed he was going to shoot up his own police station before God spoke to him and told him to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    Gabe is a fucking chode and he's more likely to doxx me and threaten me with a lawsuit for saying such than he is to ever give anyone here credit or even properly assess the discussion beyond "LOOK THESE PEOPLE SAY WHAT I ALREADY BELIEVED SO THEREFORE I AM RIGHT".

I have no idea why anyone puts any value in the words of a man who claimed he was going to shoot up his own police station before God spoke to him and told him to stop.
    I’m not a Gabe apologist (worked for him for a while)... But how could he Doxx you or threaten you with a lawsuit?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    I’m not a Gabe apologist (worked for him for a while)... But how could he Doxx you or threaten you with a lawsuit?

Beats me, but based on his famous/infamous voicemail he left one of his customers, I wouldn't put it past him.

I lost interest in listening to what he had to say when I realized he went in cycles of "THIS IS THE GUN YOU MUST OWN IF YOU OWN ONLY ONE GUN" every 6-8 months (available pre-customized from Suarez International, of course). Reading about his little religious epiphany and hearing the voicemail where he threatened and publicly doxxed a customer over a chargeback dispute permanently deep sixed his reputation with me. Given his current sales of RMR-cut slides, I'm not at all surprised he's cruising p-f and other sites to put as much dirt on the ACRO and other competing optics as possible.

Acro battery life thread

Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    Beats me, but based on his famous/infamous voicemail he left one of his customers, I wouldn't put it past him.

I lost interest in listening to what he had to say when I realized he went in cycles of "THIS IS THE GUN YOU MUST OWN IF YOU OWN ONLY ONE GUN" every 6-8 months (available pre-customized from Suarez International, of course). Reading about his little religious epiphany and hearing the voicemail where he threatened and publicly doxxed a customer over a chargeback dispute permanently deep sixed his reputation with me. Given his current sales of RMR-cut slides, I'm not at all surprised he's cruising p-f and other sites to put as much dirt on the ACRO and other competing optics as possible.
    He isn’t paying me, so I’m done commenting on the subject. He can’t “Doxx” anyone who hasn’t shopped with him. Have a nice day.

Last edited by Sigfan26; 06-18-2019 at 12:03 AM.

The design of the battery compartment on the Acro does not look like they anticipated weekly battery changes.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    The design of the battery compartment on the Acro does not look like they anticipated weekly battery changes.
    That’s one of my concerns.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    As I wrote, I’m not sure the battery contact methodology supports it either. When you change the battery, how long does it take?
    Ignore Alien Orders

Site Supporter
    Y'all should probably quit worrying....
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

User Tag List