Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Acro battery life thread

Acro battery life thread

I thought it might be helpful to have a dedicated thread where we recorded battery life experiences with the Acro.

Today, June 12, 2019 I put a new Renata battery in my EDC P10C Acro. I run it one click below maximum, and leave it on 24/7.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I thought it might be helpful to have a dedicated thread where we recorded battery life experiences with the Acro.

Today, June 12, 2019 I put a new Renata battery in my EDC P10C Acro. I run it one click below maximum, and leave it on 24/7.
    Just a thought, add any round counts that you put on the optic and if you have a infrared thermometer take some data of slide / housing temp.

Good idea G.

I put a new Renata battery (expiration of 11/2023) in my P1 on 06/05/19 and have been going between setting 7 in the evening and up to 8 in the mornings (2 and 3 clicks down from max). If not carrying it, like today, it will remain on setting 7 (3 down from max). No plans to turn it off.

With a factory battery my ACRO ran about 8 days on full brightness.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    With a factory battery my ACRO ran about 8 days on full brightness.

I am hoping there was a problem with either your battery or Acro, as that is unacceptable, considering many to most are running the Acro one or two clicks down from max bright. Have you replaced the battery and started again?

I am hoping there was a problem with either your battery or Acro, as that is unacceptable, considering many to most are running the Acro one or two clicks down from max bright. Have you replaced the battery and started again?
    I have not. I am hoping one of the other owners might try to duplicate my experiment.

I learned something about battery nomenclature today. Using as an example a 2032, it basically means that the battery has a 20mm diameter and is 3.2mm thick.

I learned something about battery nomenclature today. Using as an example a 2032, it basically means that the battery has a 20mm diameter and is 3.2mm thick.
    Kind of like old cartridges: 45-70 (.45 bullet, 70 grains black powder). Interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just went to handle the first Acro I received, mounted to a G19 MOS upper. Based on when I posted a video here, that was about 30 days ago. Battery is dead — it was left on, one or two clicks down from max. I would say to turn it way down or off when not actively using the Acro.

I just went and changed batteries on my other Acro equipped pistols, and turned them off. I am pissed off at Aimpoint, as this is unacceptable for how this product is intended to be used.

User Tag List