Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Acro battery life thread

I'm assuming that nothing new has been announced during Aimpoint's virtual SHOT show? I've been holding off on getting another ACRO in the hopes that there would be a gen 2 coming out, but it seems that may not happen any time soon.

Nothing. I asked their rep and I was directed to their “new” P-1 ACRO. Same as the old P-1 ACRO. Looks like I am gonna have to shake my dislike for Holosun and learn to love the 509T for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    Nothing. I asked their rep and I was directed to their “new” P-1 ACRO. Same as the old P-1 ACRO. Looks like I am gonna have to shake my dislike for Holosun and learn to love the 509T for the time being.
    I think they put all their engineering resources into the exciting new Vickers Aimpoint product, and a 2032 Acro will have to wait for a few more years.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I think they put all their engineering resources into the exciting new Vickers Aimpoint product, and a 2032 Acro will have to wait for a few more years.
    How many Aimpoint engineers does it take to figure out how to mount a Micro to a Scalarworks mount?

All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    How many Aimpoint engineers does it take to figure out how to mount a Micro to a Scalarworks mount?
    All of them.
    Well, they ain't German, so that might explain it!

User Tag List