Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New LWD Competition Glock Trigger.

New LWD Competition Glock Trigger.

New LWD Glock Trigger

The LWD trigger/trigger bar is the real deal.

I only dry fired it and compared to several others.
    It is smooth with a short pull to the wall with a crisp break and a great short reset.
    The Vanek with the modified trigger spring placement is the lightest of the conventional triggers I tried.
    The DK has the best break/reset I tried and the LWD is similar.
    The LWD, DK, OC, GW, and JG trigger pull weight are all in the same ballpark as the Vanek when the trigger spring is in the same hole on the trigger bar.
    We all know about the Joe D. conversion which has a highly modified trigger bar and he needs your pistol to do the conversion so I did not compare it to the others.
    I installed the trigger as is and have not made any adjustments. I will not be able to shoot for about a week and update if there any changes.
    I really like the DK triggers and if the LWD works similar in live fire I will be totally pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post

The LWD, DK, OC, GW, and JG
    While I use OEM stuff only, I generally try to stay informed on Glock options. I must admit that I have no clue what those abbreviation are, except for LWD. I also have no idea who Joe D is.

Glad you like the trigger though.

YVK.

Site Supporter
    GW = Glock Worx
    OC = OC Custom Triggers
    DK = DK Custom Triggers

JG = ?

I'm waiting for a flat faced glock trigger similar to what you can find for CZ and now M&P.

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    JG = ?
    John Galt?

I'm waiting for Apex Tactical's offering

Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    I'm waiting for Apex Tactical's offering
    Same here. Randy keeps teasing

And if anyone can make a reliable aftermarket Glock trigger system, it's Apex.

I have always wondered why can't there be quality aftermarket systems that match OEM reliability?

I am curious exactly what folks are looking for in a Glock trigger, that is different/better than OEM parts with a minus connector?

Gabe shot 125 at Rogers with OEM parts, as did Bill Rogers. I have been getting sub four inch groups at 25 yards on the head box, support hand only, with OEM parts, and better groups at 100 with an OEM barrel and trigger, than I have shot with any other service pistol.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    that is different/better than OEM parts with a minus connector?
    A trigger with no wall, like an M&P.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Gabe shot 125 at Rogers with OEM parts, as did Bill Rogers.
    What does that matter? What works for one person is not what works for another.

User Tag List