Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beretta 92 LTT spare parts?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Hey,

Was this an original G type or one of the more recent G drop-in kits?

It is the new style lever on the LTTs elites. I am prob in the future go to the old style and have Wilson machine the slide for a single sided de cocker.

Out of curiousity, what happens when the decocker spring breaks? Does it stop the pistol from functioning, or do you just need to manually push the decocker lever back up after decocking and then it stays in the up position when firing?

It just stays down and you have to manually push it back up

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    Just wanted to bump this thread and ask a question.

Has anyone broken a G model de cocking spring?
    My original broke, replaced it and probably less then 2k manipulations it has broken again. Not a big deal but mildly annoying.

Does anyone make a chrome silicone spring?

Just a quick update

Broke my 3rd decocking spring. I am making sure I am not binding it up or anything when installing. Don’t know what is going on.

I mentioned awhile back that I think it would be awesome if LTT would make a armorers video with tips/ tricks of things to look for. I would gladly pay money for it and think it could make LTT a little something as well.

Also LTT needs to create and armorers block like Apex has for different guns. The slide contours makes stability a constant struggle. Haha
    Last edited by EVP; 04-22-2021 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Correcting spelling

Site Supporter
    Are decocker springs breaking an issue with the 92fs or m9?

No, I have not really heard anyone who has broken one.

Site Supporter
    Came here to say what John said.

Magazine springs for the Bec-Gar made magazines

I really like the Mac-Gar !8-round magazines used by Beretta and LTT, but one I have used a lot developed a weak spring quickly, manifesting itself in the slide not locking back after the last round. Spares are available from Bec-Gar, and there is a thread on it here.

If you want to stretch the maintenance interval for the recoil spring, think about switching to the Wilson flat wire spring and its special guide rod.

I have a spare pre-fit 92 extractor in my field repair kit for my 92 as a result of my adventures after I broke an extractor in the middle of a pistol match. Install the spare and see if it works before you trust it.

User Tag List