Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pic/video thread of you using your revolver

1.62 at 25 yards on a 1/4 scale with the 442. Switched to a safariland 25 since it fits my pocket shape better. Seeing the videos is helping identify some shortcomings in my technique. I need to work on my follow through and my pocket reholster for sure.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Site Supporter
    That is a blazing fast pocket draw. Was your hand in the pocket, on the gun from the beep?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    That is a blazing fast pocket draw. Was your hand in the pocket, on the gun from the beep?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Yes hand in pocket on gun. If I'm not mistaken, that's the idea behind the pocket carried snub. You can have your hand on a gun in a social situation without much notice, say while pumping gas or while leaving a store. I could be mistaken though as I'm just now exploring the concept and am in the early stages.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

“Speedloader demo”

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    I picked up a pair of LCR's this year, one .38 and one in .22. I was curious as to whether or not a speedloader for the .22 would be functional. You've answered that question for me.

On a search I see DS, 5 Star and Speed Beez for the LCR .22. Does anyone have any experience with those or recommendations? TIA

Mrs. Cluster’s first try shooting her new LCR 9mm! We used very light .380 power reloads for most of the session. She initially hated shooting it, and had a hard time finding a good grip that also activated the laser. After some work, she got pretty good at it, hitting A, upper A, and steel at 7 yds consistently.

"You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Shooting Jackdogs Pre 27.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

A little K frame practice

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Old video of me at my first bowling pin shoot back in 2009ish. I was slow, but also the first to clear the table (4 or 5 shooters went before me). The gun is a 5.5" Redhawk 44mag and the load is a warm 44Special-level load (prob 250gr@1000ish).

ETA: Fun fact...Tori Nonaka of Team Glock participated in this match (she's from the area). Even though she was just a kid she cleaned up against the #BOCs in the field.

Chris
    Last edited by mtnbkr; 07-05-2019 at 07:17 AM.

My truck had a busted windshield that was getting replaced the next day so I took the opportunity to shoot from inside a vehicle through the windshield. Very intresting, more fun than I expected. This is with my S&W 625.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List