Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legoland

Legoland

Taking the family there tomorrow. Anyone know if they have a magnetometer or wands? If not do they have a lock box for sworn LE? I知 a federal agent. Thanks

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by State View Post
    Taking the family there tomorrow. Anyone know if they have a magnetometer or wands? If not do they have a lock box for sworn LE? I知 a federal agent. Thanks
    There's multiple Legolands. The one in Atlanta doesn't wand.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Yes sorry. Meant the one in San Diego. Thanks.

You going to a Legoland park or one of the big Legoland stores?

The park. Is there different security for a LEGO store...which I知 assuming is inside Legoland? I知 clueless

The park. Is there different security for a LEGO store...which I知 assuming is inside Legoland? I知 clueless
    In my location we have a massive Legoland store inside the Mall of America. It's a store and play area for kids located right off the amusement park within the mall. There is no additional security for accessing the Lego area. The mall itself "bans guns" however their signage is not compliant with state law and the mall itself cannot ban guns under state law.

You should be good to go at Legoland SD if you carry on your person. Last time I was there, they only looked in bags/backpacks.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 36trap View Post
    In my location we have a massive Legoland store inside the Mall of America. It's a store and play area for kids located right off the amusement park within the mall. There is no additional security for accessing the Lego area. The mall itself "bans guns" however their signage is not compliant with state law and the mall itself cannot ban guns under state law.

I went to the Mall of America once, a few years ago. Only place I have seen cops with 4 cuff carriers. It gets real in the MoA.

Sorry for the derail.

The Legoland in SoCal did not wand as of about 8 years ago. No personal knowledge re current situation.

Here's the FAQ re security: https://california-support.legoland....-in-the-parks-

Weapons are not allowed and bags are checked according to the FAQ.

They did not wand me or have metal detectors when I went there 4 years ago with my kid. Unlike most parks, it is near the beach and is surrounded by a nice neighborhood. Not a lot of gang member types or dregs of society walking around.

User Tag List