Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Revolver Round Up

What are the hotel recommendations in the area?

Quote Originally Posted by Bratch View Post
    It’s a good area, so anything good in Carrollton or Las Colinas is fine.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

For the 2017 Roundup I stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Lewisville. 100% satisfactory.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Pipes & I stayed many X's @ the HI in Addison which last year was replaced w/ a new HIX.

MP & I stayed @ the new HIX last June & we'll be back there in Nov. for Gabe's class as will Gyro.

Ammo

Is there any decent place to buy ammo nearby? Flying in and 11 pounds of .38 is probably only 350 rounds. That’s if I can decipher Delta ‘s policy, can’t be sure if it has to be in the same case as the guns, or if it can be in another suitcase.

Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    Is there any decent place to buy ammo nearby? Flying in and 11 pounds of .38 is probably only 350 rounds. That’s if I can decipher Delta ‘s policy, can’t be sure if it has to be in the same case as the guns, or if it can be in another suitcase.

Thx.
    Bass Pro is right by the Airport. You can also have someone like Lucky Gunner ship to my house.
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 09-10-2019 at 12:14 PM.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Thanks DB. I’ll check on my inventory and make a decision when I get home this weekend whether to bring some and buy some, or ship to you.

User Tag List