Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Revolver Round Up

Site Supporter
    Is this the same time every year? We have to put our leave in by 1 Feb every year...

Quote Originally Posted by sharps54 View Post
    Is this the same time every year? We have to put our leave in by 1 Feb every year...
    Usually in the fall. It is always dependent on instructor schedules and when we can get the range.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Paging @Dr_Thanatos .....

I think there are two class slots left now.

Come for the training, stay for the BBQ.
    I'd love to be there. But I should probably get back to where I can hold a gun first.

Y'all have fun. I'll try for next year.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I have your recommended Safariland 25 pocket holster, but I'm guessing you may prefer to have class participants drawing from a belt. Can you recommend gear appropriate for the class for J snubs and a 3-inch 65?
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I have your recommended Safariland 25 pocket holster, but I'm guessing you may prefer to have class participants drawing from a belt. Can you recommend gear appropriate for the class for J snubs and a 3-inch 65?
    Best bet is how you plan to carry it. It is a great place to test stuff. I like the JM Custom kydex for them and JR Custom leather. Honestly, the Safariland belt slide holster also works well.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Thanatos View Post
    I'd love to be there. But I should probably get back to where I can hold a gun first.

Y'all have fun. I'll try for next year.
    Rats, I am sorry to read that. I do hope that your recovery progresses quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Just wanted to throw this here as well. I think it will fill fast this year.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....olver-Round-Up
    You have got to stop having these things when I’m working for Uncle Sam

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    You have got to stop having these things when I’m working for Uncle Sam
    Or we need to have a Snub Instructor Summit.....which I am working on...:-).

You damn tease
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Just schedule it for sometime after Feb of 2020 and I’m down

User Tag List