Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: 9mm Noveske Rifle

  1. #11
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    SWLA
    Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    It says the bolt is. The pictures sure don't make it look like the magwell is.
    Well that's pretty confusing if true. Like saying advertising a ar15 bolt is compatible with 300bo. But I agree that mag well definitely doesn't look glock.

  2. #12
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Yeah, Colt-pattern mags are a weird choice for sure. Even CZ Scorpion mags could be argued to make more sense.
    Check out the Limcat Tron that Max Leograndis uses. Maybe Colt mags aren't all that bad.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart Carter View Post
    Check out the Limcat Tron that Max Leograndis uses. Maybe Colt mags aren't all that bad.
    It is hard to keep up with what Max is using, as he seems to evolve his gear almost weekly. I did recently hear that he carries an extra BCG assembly on his competition belt.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

  4. #14
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Central Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    Agreed, especially considering there are quality MP5 knock-offs in this price range.
    I would take anything non-blowback over another 9mm AR variant, and would tell anyone who asked to save a few more pennies and do the same. Or buy the PTR for $1000 less and have money left over for "improvements" and ammo. Or a Zenith. Or an MKE. Or a Sig. I failed the "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." test and have bought and sold two blowback 9mm ARs (RRA & Colt). For me, there is no comparison between blowback ARs and roller-locked, I think the blowback ARs suck due to the recoil characteristics.

    https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/pro...-rifle-ptr-608
    You wouldn't have PC to arrest Joe Dirtbag, but you could certainly have one hell of a mere conversation. - Lester Polfus

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Toonces View Post
    I would take anything non-blowback over another 9mm AR variant, and would tell anyone who asked to save a few more pennies and do the same. Or buy the PTR for $1000 less and have money left over for "improvements" and ammo. Or a Zenith. Or an MKE. Or a Sig. I failed the "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." test and have bought and sold two blowback 9mm ARs (RRA & Colt). For me, there is no comparison between blowback ARs and roller-locked, I think the blowback ARs suck due to the recoil characteristics.

    https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/pro...-rifle-ptr-608
    In USPSA, folks are loading for the blow backs with very light loads. Full power ammo in a blow back will rattle your fillings out.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Quote Originally Posted by cjb1911 View Post
    Well that's pretty confusing if true. Like saying advertising a ar15 bolt is compatible with 300bo. But I agree that mag well definitely doesn't look glock.
    Is it possible that they also sell bolts and/or uppers separately, such that a customer might use a Noveske bolt with another brand's Glock pattern lower? That might explain it.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •