Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I need a hunting chest pack

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Just about to pull the trigger on the Heavy Recon Kit Bag. Can anyone tell me why I should get the Standard V2 Kit Bag instead?
    Standard has a less tactical look if you want to be more incognito and a bit more inside space from what I understand. Other than the bottom pals webbing on the heavy recon for my knife, I don't see myself adding anything else to the front of the bag, but if you have a pressing need to accessorize with special pouches, the pals webbing will facilitate that.

Quote Originally Posted by EMC View Post
    Standard has a less tactical look if you want to be more incognito and a bit more inside space from what I understand. Other than the bottom pals webbing on the heavy recon for my knife, I don't see myself adding anything else to the front of the bag, but if you have a pressing need to accessorize with special pouches, the pals webbing will facilitate that.
    Looking at the specs on the V2, they added the bottom pals:

single row of PALS on the underside allows for mounting small items such as a knife

Had that design been an option at the time I got my bag I would have gone with the standard V2.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMC View Post
    Looking at the specs on the V2, they added the bottom pals:

single row of PALS on the underside allows for mounting small items such as a knife

Had that design been an option at the time I got my bag I would have gone with the standard V2.
    I do kind of like the Elk Brown color......

I have the one with full webbing on the front. I like it.

User Tag List