Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball 2019

The Brewers have just shot themselves in the foot and appear about to die from blood poisoning.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    Cardinals clinched a playoff spot! Beating the Cubs 4 games in a row (in Wrigley!) and for all purposes knocking them out of the playoffs makes it that much sweeter.
    I'm in a NL desert, so I don't see much beyond the box scores. It was nice to see that the Cards won their division.

It sure would be nice if 2019 has three events: Blues with the Cup, Cards win the Series and Stan Kroenke eats a bag of dicks.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    The Brewers have just shot themselves in the foot and appear about to die from blood poisoning.
    I'm was there in the stands. Quite a game on many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by ubervic View Post
    I'm was there in the stands. Quite a game on many levels.
    I had no dog in that fight so was able to enjoy the last few innings of the game when I tune in around the bottom of the 5th. I was semi-pulling for the Brewers as the Nationals are rivals of the NY club.

But I admired the way the Nationals fought back and ultimately won the game. Had to be tough in the Brewer locker room afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I had no dog in that fight so was able to enjoy the last few innings of the game when I tune in around the bottom of the 5th. I was semi-pulling for the Brewers as the Nationals are rivals of the NY club.

But I admired the way the Nationals fought back and ultimately won the game. Had to be tough in the Brewer locker room afterward.
    Milwaukee is depressed today

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Milwaukee is depressed today
    Been there brother. With more than one team. Such is sports.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    I know that however much we romanticize it, baseball is still just a business at its core. But I'm always smugly satisfied when a player *coughHarpercough* signs with a new team for more money, then his old team makes the playoffs without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    I know that however much we romanticize it, baseball is still just a business at its core. But I'm always smugly satisfied when a player *coughHarpercough* signs with a new team for more money, then his old team makes the playoffs without him.
    Perfectly coughed coiffed.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Cardinals' October Shenanigans came through again. Scored 4 runs in the top of the 9th. I didn't get to watch it, as I was at a funeral. But I had the updates pushed to my phone. Classless, I know.

I've already got butterflies in anticipation of tonight's game between the Yanks and Twins.

User Tag List