Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facebook launching own cryptocurrency

Facebook launching own cryptocurrency

I don’t know why, but something about the implications of this project worries me. I get the feeling it’ll be used to strangle certain businesses, firearm centric business maybe?

Anywho, read up:

https://techcrunch.com/2019/06/18/facebook-libra/amp/
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Everybody and their dog has a cryptocurrency. Literally. That Facebook waited so long to jump on the bandwagon is pretty much the only thing that surprises me.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Nope, not ever.
    #RESIST

LOL...

Hey guys I know we have been really bad with your personal information and selling that shit to whoever we can. We promise we will be good with your financial data and not in any way marry the two data sets and sell that shit to whoever we can. PROMISE!!!

I didn't think it was possible for me to trust them less. I stand corrected. Touche, Zuckerberg.

NFW.

That is all.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Have you ever noticed the zipper on the neck of Zuckerberg's skin suit?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    LOL...

Hey guys I know we have been really bad with your personal information and selling that shit to whoever we can. We promise we will be good with your financial data and not in any way marry the two data sets and sell that shit to whoever we can. PROMISE!!!
    Will they install ransomware on your FB page and then make you pay them in FaceBitCoin to get it back?
    Last edited by Hambo; 06-19-2019 at 06:07 AM.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    I’m as far from a big government guy as you can possibly get...

However...I think it’s time for the DoJ to do their thing here. It’s long over due.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Will they install ransomware on your FB page and then make you pay them in FaceBitCoin to get it back?
    Nah facebook will just browser jack you and use your system to farm facecoin.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Grey; 06-19-2019 at 06:34 AM.

User Tag List