Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What bulk 9mm for Glocks?

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    dig into my 16 #'s of titegroup stash...
    That is probably only enough for 32k rounds, better save that for a rainy day...
    Last edited by mmc45414; 07-04-2019 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    You know what might really work for you?

https://www.xtremebullets.com

They're a plated bullet - I really liked them, but a few of the people there were just unpleasant to deal with when coordinating a few bulks buys for the old club.
    Good bullets, but the company is hit and miss. They forgot to ship me one order until I emailed them a WTF? message. A friend mistakenly hit 147 when he ordered online, so I bought them from him. In original packaging labeled 147gr, there was a mix of 147, 124, and 115.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Whoa, that's not cool.

I just loaded a batch of 500 of their 147s. Over 3.5 gr of Titegroup, no problems.

Got 'em from sages reloading supply. Fantastic company, it's where I'm getting all my bulk stuff now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    I've had good luck with these:

https://www.rmrbullets.com/shop/bull...round-bullets/

RMR has several other styles, too.
    Would these be similar to Gold Dot in regards to expansion?
    Taking a break from social media.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Would these be similar to Gold Dot in regards to expansion?
    Typically, bulk cup-and-core JHPs aren't designed primarily with expansion in mind. Their main benefit is a base with no exposed lead and they also tend to be more accurate than FMJs. They'd have to be tested with the same protocol as self-defense bullets to determine how/if they expand.

It wasn't bad because I was using 147 data, so the few light loaded 115 or 124 I fired were just wimpy. Could have been bad the other way around, but you'd notice the difference between 147 and 115. What sucked was sorting out three different weights.
    Last edited by Hambo; 07-15-2019 at 07:36 AM.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Site Supporter
    I haven't bought any for a while, but RMR occasionally has plated 124 grain FP .355 bullets for about $81/1000. I like the FP because it cuts a cleaner hole in the targets. Sitting on about 2.5 K of them. Using 5.4 grains of BE-86 yields about 1125 FPS in a G19, good function, and enough accuracy for my needs.

I order Xtreme plate bullets online most of the time and they work just fine. I order from RMR as well. Good experiances with both companies.
    Last edited by 4given; 08-23-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    Another vote for RMR. I've been using their 124 grain truncated cone bullets for a while with complete satisfaction. I load either 4.0 Titegroup or 4.2 VV N320.
    RMR for me as well. 124 grain FP bullet with 5.4 grains of BE-86 yields about 1175 FPS average from a G2 G19.

Quote Originally Posted by deputyG23 View Post
    RMR for me as well. 124 grain FP bullet with 5.4 grains of BE-86 yields about 1175 FPS average from a G2 G19.
    That's my standard bulk 9mm load. No complaints.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

User Tag List