Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Snub interview

Site Supporter

Snub interview

Does anyone make a j-frame grip that is basically just like the Crimson Trace LG 405, but without the laser module? This would be for my beater j-frame which will mainly be shot outside in broad daylight, so the laser is useless in that context anyway.

No pocket concealable grip I have tried so far seems to mitigate the discomfort of recoil like the the rubbery air pocket of the LG 405.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by nalesq; 07-01-2019 at 04:53 PM.

Man I was a bit pissed I missed that one
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by nalesq View Post
    Does anyone make a j-frame grip that is basically just like the Crimson Trace LG 405, but without the laser module? This would be for my beater j-frame which will mainly be shot outside in broad daylight, so the laser is useless in that context anyway.

No pocket concealable grip I have tried so far seems to mitigate the discomfort of recoil like the the rubbery air pocket of the LG 405.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Yes. The Taurus grip that’s been referenced around the forum here a couple times. Not sure if it was referenced in this thread, but here’s the link for it if it wasn’t.

https://www.shoptaurus.com/85-731-60...r-grip-5-20880

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    Man I was a bit pissed I missed that one
    Con Matt and Daryl into doing a Pt.2. I’m sure everyone here will listen to it. I know I would.

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Con Matt and Daryl into doing a Pt.2. I’m sure everyone here will listen to it. I know I would.

Please do.
    Heck, I need to re-listen to part 1 again!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    If anyone is in touch with Smith - tell them to make another run of 432s and the 3 inch 632s. They are the ultimate J frames (just like a magazine cover blurb). My 632 won't go out this weekend as it is carbine and I'll run my Glock 17 as my transition/backup to my AR.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    FIFY.
    WhyNotBoth.gif

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Site Supporter
    I'd enjoy listening to DB talk about the revolver as a primary weapon. Arthritis is turning me back to revolvers after 45 years of carrying semi autos. On bad days I can't manipulate the slide on my G30S. I can, however, perform the full manual of arms with any revolver so I am in transition...to be interrupted by pending shoulder reconstruction. Getting old really does suck (lol).

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post

I second the motion!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave T View Post
    I'd enjoy listening to DB talk about the revolver as a primary weapon. Arthritis is turning me back to revolvers after 45 years of carrying semi autos. On bad days I can't manipulate the slide on my G30S. I can, however, perform the full manual of arms with any revolver so I am in transition...to be interrupted by pending shoulder reconstruction. Getting old really does suck (lol).

Dave
    This.

I liked it, but I really don’t like that this has happened to me also.

I also remember when living was easier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Is an LCRx the only readily available snub with a hammer and no internal lock?

I would like to get a 637 and convert it to DAO and bob the hammer. Even with a snub, I like having a hammer to thumb when holstering.
    Check out Charter Arms®, None of their revolvers have an internal lock.
    https://charterfirearms.com/

User Tag List