Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Snub interview

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    I’ve got a Galco pocket holster that I’ve not used in a while. I’ll send it to you if you want it.
    I'll certainly give it a whirl to the concept, if you're not using it. You still have my address, or do you need me to shoot it over again?

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    I'll certainly give it a whirl to the concept, if you're not using it. You still have my address, or do you need me to shoot it over again?
    I’ve still got it. I just dug the holster out of the drawer, I’ll mail it to you this week.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    I’ve still got it. I just dug the holster out of the drawer, I’ll mail it to you this week.
    Thanks brother.

Shew, lots of goodness that got me all the way to STL this afternoon.

I also have been doing my best to adhear to Rule One, and I also like to get my belt off when I hit the house.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    How do you like the longer grip CS grips? Do you aiwb or pocket them?
    Sorry, I missed this earlier.

I AIWB, and they work great for that. I can't see them working with pocket carry, due to length and being rubber, but I've yet to try. I don't usually have the laser on, but the grips themselves are super comfortable and point well for me. I purchased the gun with them on there. If I were to buy a set, I'd probably get the LG-405 boots. They seem like they'd be a great all around set.

New Harry's Holsters Icon in the mailbox today. Seemingly big improvement over the Galco I've been using. Looking forward to seeing how it works out.

And this forum continues to cost me money!

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Sorry, I missed this earlier.

I AIWB, and they work great for that. I can't see them working with pocket carry, due to length and being rubber, but I've yet to try. I don't usually have the laser on, but the grips themselves are super comfortable and point well for me. I purchased the gun with them on there. If I were to buy a set, I'd probably get the LG-405 boots. They seem like they'd be a great all around set.

New Harry's Holsters Icon in the mailbox today. Seemingly big improvement over the Galco I've been using. Looking forward to seeing how it works out.

I’m most of the way through this episode and I’ve loved it so far. It makes me sad that my employer only authorizes snubbies for those folks who are grandfathered. I’ve liked the idea of keeping a snub as a pocket carried backup to an AIWB primary ever since BBI wrote about the benefits.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Fantastic podcast, enjoyed the information and contributors very much. A 642 has been my deep conceal/summer edc for years now and I have found it impossible to beat for me. This forum is fantastic at follow up info!

For those of you carrying in no belt shorts, how are you carrying? Are you using an actual holster or something like one of those Barami hip grip clip things?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    For those of you carrying in no belt shorts, how are you carrying? Are you using an actual holster or something like one of those Barami hip grip clip things?
    I carry in a Dark Star Gear J-Frame holster with the metal clip. (Same clip used on one of my Orions.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

User Tag List