Thread: Crimson Trace Glock LaserGuard, PX4 lefty decocking setup

Crimson Trace Glock LaserGuard, PX4 lefty decocking setup

Clearing out a few things to fund some projects around the house. Happy to provide photos upon request, just shoot me a PM with your email address. All prices include shipping, discreet PayPal is fine, naturally sales only where legal on mags. Not looking for any trades.

SureFire
    All in like-new condition. They may have been shot with once or twice, but not much more. Will be shipped without batteries.

SOLD SureFire X300 - P key and Rail-Lock parts included, U key installed, no box but pretty sure it was rated 170 lumens - $125 $100
    SOLD SureFire X400U-A-GN, 500 lumens, green laser - U key installed, P key included, with original box - $400 $350
    SOLD SureFire DG-11 grip switch for Glock - $75 $65 (also seems to work well with the full-size PX4 FWIW)

Glock Stuff

SOLD Advantage Arms .22 conversion for Gen 4 Glock 17/22, Warren black rear sight and fiber optic front sight, 6 mags, Uplula loader - $175
    I had frequent feeding and extraction issues even with an exclusive diet of Mini-Mags. In all other regards it's great, very accurate, I just don't have time to mess with it or send it in. It occurred to me recently that I never tried using it with an OEM mag release, maybe that could be the issue? People usually have good luck with these but I did not. I'm pricing it accordingly -- the mags, sights, and loader are worth my asking price.

SOLD 6 Magpul PMAG GL9 21-round extended magazines - $70 for all
    I believe I loaded these each to capacity once and fired them all without issue. Never got around to doing anything further with them.

ALL SOLD Pre-Gen5 Gadget SCDs, new in package - 5 available 1 left - $60 each

Beretta PX4 Stuff

Lefty-optimized decocking setup - stealth lever on left side, 92-style lever on right side, two sets available - $35 $30 per set

SOLD PX4 stealth slide stop - left side only, no plug - $20

SOLD Langdon PX4C low-profile ambi slide stop, modified by Ernest Langdon to stealth lever width and coated with NP3 - new - $65 $60

SOLD Magazines: (all problem-free in very good condition)
    2 full-size PX4 magazines with extension (20 rounds) - $50 for both
    5 full-size PX4 magazines with extension (20 rounds), Robar Mod 5 (radiused modification to nose, NP3 coating) - $45 each or all 5 for $200

Crimson Trace
    LaserGuard LG-452 for Glock 17/19/etc. with green laser -- I have three of these, thought they were a really cool idea but at the time holster selection was limited and I personally found consistent activation challenging. Never really spent much time with them. Will be shipped without batteries. These predate the Gen 5 but I can check compatibility with a Gen 5 17 or 19 if you need.
    #1 - $120 $100 - I modified the left side of this one to address some discomfort in my middle finger. Shot with it a few times. Includes original box.
    #2 - $150 $125 - Not modified but I think I shot with it a couple times. Includes original box.
    #3 - $180 $150 - Brand new, unmodified and unfired in original box.
    If you are a lefty, I also have a couple like-new JRC AIWB-CDA II holsters for a 17 with this LaserGuard, $75 each.

MantisX - $120 $100 SOLD
    This little doohickey mounts to your rail and communicates information about grip and trigger movement to your smartphone. I bought one, used it in live fire, thought it was pretty neat, and bought a second one to see if it was useful for dryfire. This is the second one, but I never got around to using it more than once or twice (various life changes led to a halt in my dryfire regimen). Like new in original box.

Kore
    X3 Black Leather Reinforced Gun Belt - $40
    SOLD
    Ratcheting mechanism adjusts in 1/4" increments. Designed to be cut down to fit; currently cut at the 39" marker, which I measure at about 46" max circumference. Like new condition.
    Last edited by EricM; 10-10-2019 at 01:47 AM.

Updated for sold items, bump to the first page

Been incredibly busy these past few months but need to get these things moving again, price drops on everything!

Weekend bump

User Tag List