Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fanny pack for runs?

Fanny pack for runs?

Looking for a fanny pack to carry my 2.75" m66 on runs. I typically carry it no problamo on trail runs in cargo shorts on a belt but I'd like a quick, stable fanny pack to carry on runs around people.

Doesnt need to hold more than a gun, speed strip, and keys.

Site Supporter
    Have you considered a Hill People Gear kit bag?

I’ve ran with Fanny packs and I run with a hill people gear runners kit bag. The kit bag is way more comfortable and a much easier/faster to actually draw out of.
    Instagram: sometimesishootCs

My wife has one of these. Might be big enough for a j frame / 43. I can take some pics if you think it'll work with your gat

FlipBelt Level Terrain Waist Pouch, Medium, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JF9DWWU..._qHJ-CbF9FFK5K

have you considered how much bounce a fanny-pack may have with that much weight? My personal experience is with a large Jansport that has 2X water bottle holders off the sides. When loaded its only good for walking speed and this one is to big to use as a waist bag. It is great for hauling enough water on hot days to hydrate the dog. Usually ends up as a waisted effort because he treats his fold up bowl like a chew toy.

Been running with a hill people gear pack for about 5 years or so now. Make sure you get the runners bungee thing. It works really well.

A review of it is in my queue and it'll be a good review.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

https://www.amazon.com/Enforcement-C...gateway&sr=8-4

This looks like a copy of the old TDI fanny pack. I used mine at the gym and carried a Glock 23/26 + spare mag, cred wallet, keys, and LG flip phone.

If you're not trying to tote a phone or wallet, and all you need it to hold are the gun, a speed strip or two, and keys, then the 5.11 pistol pouch will work very well for that. I got rid of the one I had, due to not being able to hold a phone or ID wallet.

https://www.511tactical.com/select-c...tol-pouch.html
    Last edited by Chuck Whitlock; 06-07-2019 at 07:46 AM.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Site Supporter
    The best and most discreet fanny packs I have seen are from Coronado Leather. However, for workouts, I hesitate to suggest something that cannot be simply thrown in a washing machine with the rest of your laundry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Hi Risk Customer Services
    You would be hard pressed to find something cooler looking than a Spiritus Systems Fanny SACK MK2 in their Splatter color pattern.
    https://www.spiritussystems.com/fanny-sack-mk2/

I would like to try the Hill People Gear pack though. It seems like up high, cinched down to the chest, would be way more comfortable than a belt system.

My fanny packs are not being sold anymore. I wish they were. The KG Products and Tommy's are great but they will flop around when running. Here are pics of the flip belt. I thought it was a fanny pack ish but it's more like a belly band

User Tag List